Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    The players do it...not him. Terrible coaching in this game by him. Kavanaugh taking a shift with 3 mins left in this game? Questionable is being polite, the game plan did not work all night as the first PC goal was extremely lucky and the game tying goal was off a big rebound off the boards. There was very little adjustments he made besides the wingers entering the zone stop around the faceoff circle along the boards and blast away from the points.

Again, Leaman tries to win 2-1 and 3-2 games..boring defensive hockey like the NJ Devils of old that won...

I like to hear how you guys thought PC played in that second period...no excuse for that effort
    Such a BITTER B*tch you are. go back to UHN.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
      Leaman made the change in third to put Kasper up with Conway and Duhaime...guess that didn't payoff....

Now if the Friars can get their legs tonight and pull off the HE Title we can see some more crap analysis from our negative nancy
      There’s at least 2 people on the UNH thread describing PC as “boring”., if you’re wondering where this comes from. Or you want time travel back to 2001.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

If boring hockey is what works I'd rather have those 5 straight NCAA appearances than 1 in the last 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
          If boring hockey is what works I'd rather have those 5 straight NCAA appearances than 1 in the last 5 years.
          Agreed. It’s not PC job to entertain opposing fans. That being said, if he had NU’s top end talent, i’d Be having my team play exactly the way Madigan does. That power play unit is fun to war h.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Agreed. It’s not PC job to entertain opposing fans. That being said, if he had NU’s top end talent, i’d Be having my team play exactly the way Madigan does. That power play unit is fun to war h.
            If they want sports entertainment and winning hockey isn't their thing they can always turn to wrestling. Hell, one of the best goaltenders of all-time (Brodeur) was part of those teams considered boring hockey and they did some winning.

It was nice to see the freshmen and sophomore contributing last night when the top scorers couldn't make as much of an impact on the game. You got a kid for NU scoring his first career goal and as a Frian fan, I was happy for him. Dude was just in the right place at the right time and put it in the net. Did anybody here make the journey to the Gah-den for the games last night? I thought about it, looked at going with my Dad but late nights are not his thing. Btw did anybody notice the reference to "DJ" by the announcers, about Drew Brown? Is there a DJ patch on their uniforms I'm not aware of?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
              If they want sports entertainment and winning hockey isn't their thing they can always turn to wrestling. Hell, one of the best goaltenders of all-time (Brodeur) was part of those teams considered boring hockey and they did some winning.

It was nice to see the freshmen and sophomore contributing last night when the top scorers couldn't make as much of an impact on the game. You got a kid for NU scoring his first career goal and as a Frian fan, I was happy for him. Dude was just in the right place at the right time and put it in the net. Did anybody here make the journey to the Gah-den for the games last night? I thought about it, looked at going with my Dad but late nights are not his thing. Btw did anybody notice the reference to "DJ" by the announcers, about Drew Brown? Is there a DJ patch on their uniforms I'm not aware of?

DB. On Pinho for instance his C on left side Right next to it toward center of chest

Coincidence but Tommy Davis is going for HEA championship, his old Princeton teammates going for ECAC
              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Is this game streamed online?

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                  Is this game streamed online?
                  Yes. Here

You'll have to sign in with your cable provider account username and password.

Comment

ESPN3 hitting me with “ Your event is about to begin”

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      ESPN3 hitting me with “ Your event is about to begin”
                      Just close the browser and reopen and start over, because mine worked right away.

Comment

Did you get in?

Comment

Playing a poor 2nd period but still no score BU is really hot and full of life we need some real D now

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            Playing a poor 2nd period but still no score BU is really hot and full of life we need some real D now
                            Except for no ability to win a faceboff or connect on a pass.

Comment

I’m in and less nervous tonight. PC with another meh second period.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Zlax is gonna lose his mind if PC gets shutout

Comment

Working...
                                X