• Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Hope Kasper can go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Providence is 119-5-10 all time under Leaman when leading after 2? That's just terrible. 🙄
      OK but how about the 5 loses, right xlax

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
        its Okay Zlax you can wake up from your nap. Sure you were bored
        I certainly was but it is what it is. Congrats on the w. Only problem for Nate is ND got to play in the early game

Comment

Zlax is on the St Cloud board berating them

Comment

Anyone see what happened to Kasper?

Comment

Keep it going boys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                its Okay Zlax you can wake up from your nap. Sure you were bored
                Boring....zzzz
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  Boring....zzzz
                  St Cloud is looking for a poster of your caliber, perhaps rooting for them would be a better option for all of us.

Comment

This quote will kill Zlax:

Desharnais' work has turned him from a slow-footed liability against faster opponents into the perfect complement to Bryson and ideal candidate to turn the right side of the Friars' zone into a black hole for fore-checkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                      This quote will kill Zlax:

Desharnais' work has turned him from a slow-footed liability against faster opponents into the perfect complement to Bryson and ideal candidate to turn the right side of the Friars' zone into a black hole for fore-checkers.

That’ll kill PC91 also!
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

From the snippet I caught of the MTU/ Notre Dame game, the Huskies forecheck was very effective against the Irish. Hopefully, we can get that to work for us.

You know who else had a great game last night, despite not scoring? Pinho.
                        Uh,oh!
                        Really would like to see Foley get a goal this evening.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

It really was a great bunch of games yesterday. Air Force is such a well coached team, so fun to watch. Didn't bother checking out ESPN3 for the UMD game but another OT game. Michigan Tech looked like a strong team against the Irish.

Not so many costly turnovers by PC like that often seems to kill them, figured they had to beat Clarkson at some point. Another tough game today for them. Vinny has really stepped up his game in the second half of the season. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him gone but would gladly welcome him back. The D pairing with him works and their mistakes have been limited. After watching Gillies and Ellis in back to back years I didn't fully appreciate Hawkey for his work last year but everything is clicking for them at the right time. It doesn't have to be a 5-4 win every time out there, but they seem to be having better puck control lately.

Comment

I’m too emotionally invested in this team to be bored.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I'm not emotionally invested and I am still not bored. I think your team plays great defense and has a great shot at frozen four. Also, your team is solid on offense.

So let's strike a great deal and agree on this, if you lose and people think it is too boring, then we will take Leaman back. Clearlyyou can agree this is a valuable offer.

And as a show of good faith, we will throw in several brand new alternators to cover your entire fan base for trips to Orono for 4 years... this is at least 16 alternators, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                What kind of sicko gets bored watching hockey? Maybe they ought to give darts a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X