Future Frozen Four sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Frozen Four sites

SG: Milwaukee actually does have an appropriate sized arena. The Admirals currently play in a (granted: old) building that seats about 9,000.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
      There's an arena up in broomfield, CO that used to have an echl team, seats about 8500 IIRC. Not sure if they lay ice though. It's fairly new, and has decent amenities.

There's also the big arena in KC, but way too big for a regional.

Edit: there's also the Denver Coliseum, but that place is a fkn dump. It did have a CHL team for a few years recently.

r
      i guess I could have listed both but I went with Independence, MO bc it's appropriate size in great KC.
      Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      SG: Milwaukee actually does have an appropriate sized arena. The Admirals currently play in a (granted: old) building that seats about 9,000.
      its listed twice, for the NBA arena and the "new" admirals arena.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Sub
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
          Los Angeles has never hosted the FF.
          Anaheim did. Despite the fact that their baseball team sold out and named themselves after another city, ask anyone there and nearly all of them will tell you they live in Anaheim, not in a suburb of LA. They're not even in the same county, for that matter.
          lol whatever. Los Angeles metropolitan area has not hosted since 1999. Thanks for the correction.
          Twitter: @buking21

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

First limey, then shrader and now you coming in from the cold to post?????? Hope all is well!! Come back to the BU thread sometime.
            Thanks for the shoutout! Looked for you at United Center, as the seat you were trying to sell (207, Row 2?) was near mine (206, Row 1). Don't think you were sitting there, though? Hope all is well with you, too

Sorry to hijack thread, all.
            Twitter: @buking21

Comment

Working...
            X