Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1001

Thread: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

  1. #81
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42,513

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by turk181 View Post
    I guess till graduation I can still Post this here. Congrats to Riley B. on his 1st pro Hat Trick tonight..... http://www.echl.com/game-summary?game_id=14756
    When he started scoring at RPI, I seem to recall he only dealt in multiples of three then.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  2. #82
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Today is 8 April 2017. There are 176 days until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.

  3. #83
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    A year ago today, DrD posted his last message before going on an 11-month vacation.

  4. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,633

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Parker Reno was waived by Toledo today. He was in the starting 5 last night so I wonder if he’s coming back to Troy for finals?

  5. #85
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy


  6. #86
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Today is 9 April 2017. There are 175 days (25 weeks) until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.

  7. #87
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    DS's part starts at about the 20:00 mark. FWIW, he has positive comments on the search firm.

  8. #88
    hockey
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Troy, NY
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    DS's part starts at about the 20:00 mark. FWIW, he has positive comments on the search firm.
    After hearing that I see how he got the job, always knows the right thing to say

  9. #89
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy


  10. #90
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Ralph, is he in the directory yet?
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  11. #91
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Ralph, is he in the directory yet?
    David A. Smith
    Department of Athletics
    Student Life
    email: xxxxxxxx@rpi.edu
    Phone: 518-276-6685
    110 8th St.
    Mailstop: ECAV Building ECAV
    Athletics
    110 8th St.
    Troy NY 12180

    I x'ed out the email address, but he is the 25th smithd if you want to write.
    It doesn't state "Head Coach, Men's Hockey" yet.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-09-2017 at 06:47 PM.

  12. #92
    mascot extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    David A. Smith
    Department of Athletics
    Student Life
    email: xxxxxxxx@rpi.edu
    Phone: 518-276-6685
    110 8th St.
    Mailstop: ECAV Building ECAV
    Athletics
    110 8th St.
    Troy NY 12180

    I x'ed out the email address, but he is the 25th smithd if you want to write.
    It doesn't state "Head Coach, Men's Hockey" yet.
    Yes, I know he's in there. You just seem into seeing if people are in stalk a student(coach)
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

  13. #93
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Dillsburg, PA
    Posts
    1,589

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Best wishes to Coach Smith. Glad he was able to find some friendly RPI faces at the Frozen Four.

    I hope he was appalled by the way all those interminable replay reviews slowed the pace of last night's championship game to a crawl.

    If Coach Smith can bring winning hockey back to the Field House, that'll be wonderful. If he can do so without asking the refs to stop the game for replay reviews of every call that is even the slightest bit questionable, that'll be even better.

  14. #94
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42,513

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Waite21 View Post
    Best wishes to Coach Smith. Glad he was able to find some friendly RPI faces at the Frozen Four.

    I hope he was appalled by the way all those interminable replay reviews slowed the pace of last night's championship game to a crawl.

    If Coach Smith can bring winning hockey back to the Field House, that'll be wonderful. If he can do so without asking the refs to stop the game for replay reviews of every call that is even the slightest bit questionable, that'll be even better.
    This is why the coach's challenge exists. Which some coaches use when they're four goals up.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  15. #95
    Really??!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great white north
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Waite21 View Post
    Best wishes to Coach Smith. Glad he was able to find some friendly RPI faces at the Frozen Four. I hope he was appalled by the way all those interminable replay reviews slowed the pace of last night's championship game to a crawl. If Coach Smith can bring winning hockey back to the Field House, that'll be wonderful. If he can do so without asking the refs to stop the game for replay reviews of every call that is even the slightest bit questionable, that'll be even better.
    I've gotten sick and tired of the constant replay time in every sport. Are you sure? Maybe we should check, did we check enough angles now lets check this for time, etc etc etc. Completely destroys the flow of the game, changes it more than how rarely a play gets overturned.

    How did we ever live without replay before?

  16. #96
    I'm an Implant Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Shore of MA
    Posts
    1,418

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Even better to see the old school jersey. Bring em back Coach!
    Class of '93

    16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

  17. #97
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Niskayuna, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,373
    The building of RPI's last NCAA goal is closed for business.

  18. #98
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Yes, I know he's in there. You just seem into seeing if people are in stalk a student(coach)
    I had checked for him earlier, but I forgot to look for him when I checked on Sunday for the recruits.

  19. #99
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

    Today is 10 April 2017. There are 174 days until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.

  20. #100
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,378

    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •