This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
    You mean like this? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dHPs_PzL_k (the first :15 says it all...)

But not like a certain cowboni thought to be native to the Potsdam area...

(Wish I could find a picture in it's natural habitat but a quick search of the 'net yields nothing.
    I put out the challenge to find a picture of the Clarkson cowboni.)
    I was thinking of Walt and the Chiefs bus.

Our Cowboni is better engineered than your ice resurfacer.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

Today is 10 August 2017. There are 51 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.

No complete roster yet.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        I was thinking of Walt and the Chiefs bus.

Our Cowboni is better engineered than your ice resurfacer.
        Would you care to post a picture of your cowboni?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

How can you tell a girl zamboni from a boy zamboni?

Comment

• Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
            Would you care to post a picture of your cowboni?
            Best I could find.

https://goo.gl/images/EvJtWQ
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Best I could find.

https://goo.gl/images/EvJtWQ
              Thanks for the pic, Joe. Sharp paint job! Very Holstein and/or Guernsey. I thought I saw a picture years ago suggesting that Clarkson's Cowboni had a cowtail. Generally, dairy cows don't strike fear into the hearts of hockey players.

My first guess would have been that Byrne Dairy would have been the sponsor.

When I saw the link to the pics, I thought the meanest looking Zamboni was the crocodile-themed model. But the Potsdam climate is friendlier to cows than crocs...

Comment

They also seem to like to decorate toilets up there, at least the last time I drove through. Good thing they didn't choose that for a theme...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  They also seem to like to decorate toilets up there, at least the last time I drove through. Good thing they didn't choose that for a theme...
                  There is a protester in town who puts toilets on his property. One in on Rt 11 across from the campus the other is in Rt 56 on the way North out of town.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    There is a protester in town who puts toilets on his property. One in on Rt 11 across from the campus the other is in Rt 56 on the way North out of town.
                    There's a property owner downtown across from Stewart's who has a dozen or more on display ...can't help but wonder see if they get utilized during early morning drunk stumbles
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by ecachawkeyfan View Post
                      Former RPI star Brad Tapper in the news.

Great hire. Good to see him back in the 518. Can't help but wonder if he was On our supposed search committee and/or an applicant for the job.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Today is 11 August 2017. There are 50 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.

No complete roster yet.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There seemed to be a lot more than that. Like, the whole town.

Comment

Exactly what are they protesting?

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                              Exactly what are they protesting?
                              If I remember correctly, it's zoning issues. He wanted to build a convenience store in what's mostly residential and was turned down. So he started installing toilets on all the property he owns (and there do seem to be more of them).
                              Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                              Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                                If I remember correctly, it's zoning issues. He wanted to build a convenience store in what's mostly residential and was turned down. So he started installing toilets on all the property he owns (and there do seem to be more of them).
                                Are they actually operational?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X