X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    That is brilliant. I am sure that you and your friends lack of contributions have affected her salary.
    The only people that get hurt by not supporting the school (not Shirley) are the current and future students. Oh yeah, and the school itself.
    They may not affect her salary directly, but she still gets a say as to what happens to it. She's using those you're trying to defend, and if she wants the ends to justify the means, so shall it be.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      A lack of confidence in Dr. Jackson is one of the reasons I don't donate, and why several others I know don't.
      Dude you are certainly not alone in that thinking. Although others, as always, might disagree, Jen and I feel the same and have for several years now.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 22 May 2017. There are 132 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Best post in awhile. Shirls can't raise $$$$ because the Clinton crime family got beat. #draintheswamp #MAGA

Maybe she should go to the Russians for funds.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Maybe she should go to the Russians for funds.
              The Clintons already did. Wonder if SAJ has any connection to the Clinton Foundation...

Comment

I might as well post it here.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It seems as though some people choose not to donate to RPI because they're concerned that if they do, RPI may not spend all of their money the way they think it ought to be spent to support the students and the school.

Others, it seems, choose not to donate because they don't like the fact that Dr. Jackson has accepted appointments from Democratic Presidents Clinton and Obama.

Well, I know one thing. If I donate zero to RPI, RPI will spend zero of my money to support the students and the school.

I intend to continue to donate to RPI as long as I am able - even if, in the future, we have a president who once accepted an appointment from President Bush I, Bush II, or Trump.

Comment

A roster has been posted http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.a...11&path=hockey without Rodriguez, Rappaport, McBain, and Bell. None of the incoming players are there yet. Thankfully Hayhurst is still there. Justin Markley is called an Assistant Coach, but he is the strength and conditioning coach.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-22-2017, 10:49 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 23 May 2017. There are 131 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                        It seems as though some people choose not to donate to RPI because they're concerned that if they do, RPI may not spend all of their money the way they think it ought to be spent to support the students and the school.

Others, it seems, choose not to donate because they don't like the fact that Dr. Jackson has accepted appointments from Democratic Presidents Clinton and Obama.

Well, I know one thing. If I donate zero to RPI, RPI will spend zero of my money to support the students and the school.

I intend to continue to donate to RPI as long as I am able - even if, in the future, we have a president who once accepted an appointment from President Bush I, Bush II, or Trump.
                        What appointments from Obama has she accepted? Last I checked, she's still head of RPI, meaning she didn't accept another position. Republican and Democrat is just a curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

Me too.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            A roster has been posted http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.a...11&path=hockey without Rodriguez, Rappaport, McBain, and Bell. None of the incoming players are there yet. Thankfully Hayhurst is still there. Justin Markley is called an Assistant Coach, but he is the strength and conditioning coach.
                            The defense looks set. If Hayhurst and Polino continue to improve their game, we should be competitive most nights. Still need a sniper that can put some fear into opposing defenses.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Gary Player

Comment

The defense looks set. If Hayhurst and Polino continue to improve their game, we should be competitive most nights. Still need a sniper that can put some fear into opposing defenses.
                              Unless we steal one from someone else, we won't get a real sniper for this fall or probably for next year or the year after either. Except for a possible late developer, they are grabbed very early.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Me too.
                                Me three, although I have not changed my donation in many years and have ignored all the mail about adding RPI to my will. I suspect that if I go to my 50-year reunion in 2018, they will try to convince me of that.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X