X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
    It isn't rocket science to create an atmosphere that welcomes and applauds the alumni. Creating positive relationships certainly pays off. At the HFH, there are the "boxes" at the west end that sit empty most games. You could easily use them as a special area for alums from out of town, etc. If that area is vacant most games, why was it built? Recruiting hockey alumni to advise on the upgrades to HFH is also a good idea. If they felt slighted over the hiring of the coach, try to make it up to them.
    Gotta say those boxes are disappointing looking. Positive relationships are key, but you usually do not create those buy straight out asking for money.

Usually it's the trustees that have pull on the Pres unless of course there's a winning DI football coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Northbynorthwest View Post
      Her comments regarding the $20 mil funding of the HFH seemed to flippant or is that just how I saw it?
      She has no intention on improving HFH..zero.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        She has no intention on improving HFH..zero.
        How would you know your inside source is now the with the U18 team?

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          When did you become so negative about the program and school?? Never mind I remember, it was when your boy toy was released.....

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 20 May 2017. There are 134 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I had wondered if DM would be included since he wasn't at Senior Day, but here neither DM nor LN are included.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Northbynorthwest View Post
                  SAJ is obviously very accomplished but it seems not a leader? Her comments regarding the $20 mil funding of the HFH seemed to flippant or is that just how I saw it?
                  If you call using the Clinton machine an accomplishment...

Whether or not she's serious about the 20 mil "investment", given the bond rating just went down, where's she going to get that money? RPI will soon be a junk investment. I guarantee, once she retires (assuming the Clintons and cronies aren't artificial beings), things start turning positive.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    A lack of confidence in Dr. Jackson is one of the reasons I don't donate, and why several others I know don't.
                    That is brilliant. I am sure that you and your friends lack of contributions have affected her salary.
                    The only people that get hurt by not supporting the school (not Shirley) are the current and future students. Oh yeah, and the school itself.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      I was flat out told by one of the admins in an interview that I had with RPI that "RPI doesn't typically hire their own graduates" which I know is a cop out. When I asked why I was told that they can do better. In the back of my mind, I feel that's one of the reasons why Ben didn't get the job, regardless of how well his interview went.
                      So the school doesn't support its graduates. Then they should just close up shop. The person who told you that should be fired immediately.
                      Are they only hiring Ivy leaguers?
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        So the school doesn't support its graduates. Then they should just close up shop. The person who told you that should be fired immediately.
                        Are they only hiring Ivy leaguers?
                        They do make you fill out a form if you hired a white person over someone of a different color. Or at least that was the case when I was there; wouldn't be surprised if it still is...

Comment

They do make you fill out a form if you hired a white person over someone of a different color. Or at least that was the case when I was there; wouldn't be surprised if it still is...
                          I wonder if Graeme Townshend applied for the coaching vacancy.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                            When did you become so negative about the program and school?? Never mind I remember, it was when your boy toy was released.....
                            PWI - Posting While Intoxicated
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

If you call using the Clinton machine an accomplishment...

Whether or not she's serious about the 20 mil "investment", given the bond rating just went down, where's she going to get that money? RPI will soon be a junk investment. I guarantee, once she retires (assuming the Clintons and cronies aren't artificial beings), things start turning positive.
                              Best post in awhile. Shirls can't raise $$$$ because the Clinton crime family got beat. #draintheswamp #MAGA

Comment

Today is 21 May 2017. There are 133 days (19 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X