X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies: New Ideas Welcome II Prequel Reboot

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...LRtbmXWAVflR0A

Tom Cruise meddles in a movie and destroys it? Ya don't say...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      ok, so goodfellas is on.

when the guys are eating at pesci's mother's after they wack billy bats, deniro puts ketchup on his pasta?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

w
      t
      f
      !
      !
      !
      Good catch. The reason is De Niro is playing James Conaway, a mick, not a wop.

See number 17 here.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Watched The Accountant this afternoon while I've been holed up.

It was surprisingly really good. At first I hated the casting of Anna Kendrick there, but by the end I felt she pulled it off well.

There was one part I thought was pretty hokey when they found out they were brothers. But if you take out that five-minute chunk rest of the movie was great.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is going to be fun.

https://www.canvas.net/browse/bsu/tc...es/hitchcock50

Coming this Summer, sign up for the newest online film course from TCM and Ball State!

We invite movie lovers and online learners from around the world to join us for a free, flexible online course, TCM Presents The Master of Suspense: 50 Years of Hitchcock (#Hitchcock50). This is the third free online course to be offered by TCM and Ball State, following Film Noir (2015) and Slapstick Comedy (2016).
          I'm signed up. I've seen all his American Films and a few of the early British films. Fun idea. I wish I had done the first two courses.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't like comic book movies aside from some of the batman movies, but I saw wonder woman this weekend and it was freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I don't like comic book movies aside from some of the batman movies, but I saw wonder woman this weekend and it was freaking awesome.
              I'm along those lines, but you should really check out Kick A* and Deadpool. Very off the wall, irreverent, hilarious movies.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I'm along those lines, but you should really check out Kick A* and Deadpool. Very off the wall, irreverent, hilarious movies.
                I loved deadpool! Forgot that one

Comment

Still one of the funniest opening scenes ever.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Still one of the funniest opening scenes ever.
                    Let's count down....
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Bad Deadpool.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Bad Deadpool.
                        Seven. Good Deadpool!

Comment

Wow.

The Force Awakens was really, really good. It's easily the best since Empire. It's almost a better version of A New Hope. I mean, it's a total ripoff of ANH, but it was good.

I loved the lightsaber battle in the woods. It was so beautiful. Perhaps the best fight in the series.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I mean, it's a total ripoff of ANH, but it was good.
                            It's still a total ripoff of ANH, it just looked amazing next to the previous three #FAILING movies. #****YouLucas

Comment

I loved it when I saw it...but the more I get away from seeing it in the theater the more I really have come to dislike ANH. I cant explain it, it just didnt hold up over time.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I loved it when I saw it...but the more I get away from seeing it in the theater the more I really have come to dislike ANH. I cant explain it, it just didnt hold up over time.
                                You can see what a whiny little b* Luke was, just like dad when he was a kid.

The Stanford Prison Experiment:

Based on true story. A group of men are chosen for a study. Some are prison guards, some are prisoners. Part of Stanford was remade as a prison. Let the events commence.

I've always read about it, and this movie delivers. It really is scary to see how humans adapt to the roles given them. Highly recommend.

Related: We Live In Public is one of the scariest documentaries I've seen. TSPE reminded me of this doc. In WLIP, a number of people are given free room and board, no rules, really, they have to live as a small community, but they are on tape 24/7. As the creator of the experiment puts it: everything is free, except the footage. WE own that. The degeneration that follows is horrifying. No "reality" tv at this time. The creators just let things happen, as in TSPI.

Comment

Working...
                                X