Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bu off-season - #1

Originally posted by defkit View Post
    But I would think the Olympians would miss the Beanpot for sure. Not that they would complain about that tradeoff. Especially if upperclassmen go.
    Looking at a calendar they would for sure miss the 2nd Beanpot game through the end of the regular season. How much prior to that they miss would be dependent on how long any potential pre-Olympics "camp" lasts.
    Last edited by Agganis; 07-10-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      Looking at a calendar they would for sure miss the 2nd Beanpot game through the end of the regular season. How much prior to that they miss would be dependent on how long any potential pre-Olympics "camp" lasts.
      My understanding is that the timeline for the team selection and pre-tourney "camp" for the Olympic team is likely to mirror that of the World Championships. Team will be selected a few weeks prior to the start of the tournament, with several days of "camp" before the tourney. One difference is that I don't believe teams will have the ability to add players mid-tourney like they do in the WCs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
        Greenway at Wild development camp: goals for junior season, Olympic opportunity
        https://www.nhl.com/wild/news/develo...17/c-290334126
        Interesting. For Greenway, it's about consistency. There were many shifts and games where he was not present.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
          Interesting. For Greenway, it's about consistency. There were many shifts and games where he was not present.
          My feeling was that when playing against "younger" or "weaker" competition, he had the confidence to play his strength game. This is what we saw at the WJC's (younger, not weaker). Once back playing against 21-23 year-olds in Hockey-East, he wasn't able to excel to the same level.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Anyone going to the Comm Ave Classic tomorrow night??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              mookie's not...
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I'm sorry that I can't go - but it conflicts with our one opportunity to go to my sisters house on the Cape...

My son who was drooling as I read the roster asked, "can't we just record it?"

Comment

http://www.bu.edu/today/2017/bu-athl...ame-inductees/

Comment

CACC #3 recap and video
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Incoming freshmen Hank crone was very good at Chowder Cup this weekend
                      Finished 2nd in tournament in points. Over 300 players, more then one BU player
                      Knows how to score

http://chowdercup.proamhockey.com/stats/player-stats

Comment

wait what?!?! 13pts in 3 games? and farrance has 19 in 3?!?!? how much stock do we put in a tournament where there were no goalies?!?!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

ZERO...

there were 138 teams. It was a joke. It has been for years. Just a money-maker for the guy running it.
                          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            wait what?!?! 13pts in 3 games? and farrance has 19 in 3?!?!? how much stock do we put in a tournament where there were no goalies?!?!
                            And in typical BU fashion, their team didn't even move on to the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Game0n View Post
                              And in typical BU fashion, their team didn't even move on to the playoffs!
                              I know! It's been weeks since they last played in a playoff game, much less won two in a row!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                It has gotten to be a joke, but they all played in the same comedy club
                                Point is crone always puts up points

Over a thousand others tried and only 1 scored more

Comment

Working...
                                X