Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jersey/uniform question

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    According to Mel Pearson on his radio show the week after the regionals, he did ask permission, but didn't make it sound like it was Denver's decision to make. It was more about whether or not there was enough contrast between DU's jersey and MTU's to make it work for everyone involved. For whatever reason, MTU was allowed to do it.
    thank you very much for the follow up on a dormant thread. I appreciate the answer

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
      thank you very much for the follow up on a dormant thread. I appreciate the answer
      stumbled on it looking for a picture to provide someone asking about the gold jerseys for my authentic MTU hockey jersey order...if anyone wants one of those gold jerseys, drop me an email through the site here and I'll get in touch with you.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
        We all care about the "viewability" but the biggest reason for the contrasting jerseys is safety. If you have a player who is color blind, you don't want to have him not know who is trying to play with him and who is trying to hit him (or even to have to take more than a split second to figure it out.) I've even seen this officiating baseball when several players end up around second base.
        seems to be an OK thing in Nashville where it is Yellow versus white for 40 games a year

Comment

Working...
        X