X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell Off-Season 2017: Next verse, same as the first

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Bentley and AIC? W T F ?
    Last season Lowell was the only HE to not play an Atlantic Hockey opponent. With the exception of BU and Notre Dame,
    everybody else played 2 games versus that league.
    What did you say?
    Who own the Chiefs?
    What did he say?
    Owns! Owns!

Comment

Just to add it to this thread as well, Lowell Sun's article about the incoming frosh (and transfers)...
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Also, nice bit on the program by NESN's Bruins Academy series.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Just to add it to this thread as well, Lowell Sun's article about the incoming frosh (and transfers)...
          It's good to see Charles Levesque coming in next season. Let's hope there isn't an issue with Erik Zohovs paperwork. I'm kind of surprised that they may bring in new recruit for next season.

Comment

Has anyone played in the Lowell Golf Tournament? I'm kinda curious about this year's, and July 21st actually works for me.
            Monty

Comment

Sounds like Ellsworth is getting an in person interview for the Michigan Tech job (according to their thread)
              BS UMass Lowell 2015
              PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                Sounds like Ellsworth is getting an in person interview for the Michigan Tech job (according to their thread)
                Not good for us big recruit guy

Comment

Is the schedule on the UML website wrong in that it has the 2nd UNH game at the Tsongas? I thought it was at UNH.
                  What did you say?
                  Who own the Chiefs?
                  What did he say?
                  Owns! Owns!

Comment

Happy Birthday Monty!!

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      Happy Birthday Monty!!
                      Thank you!
                      Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                        Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                        Not good for us big recruit guy
                        He's not the favorite, but if Ron Rolston declines for whatever reason, he'll be in the next tier as a likely finalist. If it isn't announced by next Monday, the odds its Ellsworth go up quite a bit. At least thats my opinion.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

The Athletic Department posted a nice video interviewing the 4 seniors. I know he wasn't a senior, but I wish they included CJ Smith in it as well.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Garrett Metcalf‏
                            Excited to announce I'll be furthering my education and hockey career at Mercyhurst University. Go Lakers ☘️
                            Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              Garrett Metcalf‏
                              Excited to announce I'll be furthering my education and hockey career at Mercyhurst University. Go Lakers ☘️
                              The best of luck to Garrett.

Comment

That's an excellent pickup for Mercyhurst
                                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                                https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/