https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...ss-of-NCAA.php
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell Off-Season 2017: Next verse, same as the first

Season tickets arrived Saturday. Only 19 days to go

Comment

We're only playing Amherst twice? Alumni Cup dead?
        Lowell Forever
        Forever Lowell

Comment

very interesting article!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
            We're only playing Amherst twice? Alumni Cup dead?
            Haven't heard. Maybe they'll still play for it and make it two games/total goals? Or maybe Amherst just gave up and waved the white flag.
            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
              Haven't heard. Maybe they'll still play for it and make it two games/total goals? Or maybe Amherst just gave up and waved the white flag.
              I would have to think it will be the first. A part of me would have liked to see the league take rivalries into consideration since they were adoption unbalanced scheduling anyways. The more logical part of me is happy we won't have to risk a third game where there is no benefit accompanying the risk of tanking our pairwise.
              BS UMass Lowell 2015
              PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                I would have to think it will be the first. A part of me would have liked to see the league take rivalries into consideration since they were adoption unbalanced scheduling anyways. The more logical part of me is happy we won't have to risk a third game where there is no benefit accompanying the risk of tanking our pairwise.
                But we lose the benefit of kicking Amherst's teeth in, just to hear them whine about being the flagship. That, my friend, is worth it's weight in gold.
                Lowell Forever
                Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                  But we lose the benefit of kicking Amherst's teeth in, just to hear them whine about being the flagship. That, my friend, is worth it's weight in gold.
                  Meh. It is kind of like beating up on a toddler. The older you are (or the better we have become), the less the charm in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                    Just imagine what'll happen if we win the basketball game veteran's day. Blood in the Internet streets
                    BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

For anyone planning to make the trip to Arizona in January, tickets go on sale through ASU tomorrow.

2017-18 single game tickets will go on sale for the Maroon games on September 14th while tickets for the Gold games will go on sale November 9th with limited availability. The Maroon games include: NAIT, UMASS-Amherst, Alabama-Huntsville, and UMASS-Lowell. The Gold games include: Princeton, Quinnipiac, and Boston University. To guarantee your seats for every home game call the Sun Devil Sales Department at 480-727-3525.
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                        Just imagine what'll happen if we win the basketball game veteran's day. Blood in the Internet streets
                        It would be a beautiful thing.
                        Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          For anyone planning to make the trip to Arizona in January, tickets go on sale through ASU tomorrow.
                          Oceanside Ice Arena

SEATING
                          Oceanside Ice Arena holds a capacity of 747. There are four (4) different seating areas located within the arena:
                          ·****** General Admission in the South bleachers
                          ·****** Student Seating in the East bleachers
                          ·****** Standing Room along North East corner of the ice
                          ·****** Reserved seating in the North East bleachers and first two rows of Section A
                          ·****** Player/coaches guest area in the North West bleachers
                          Oceanside Ice Arena: A-Z Guide
                          Last edited by boblav1; 09-15-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Nice preview from nu hockey blog

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/se...tyler-mueller/
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Did I miss something? I don't see incoming recruit Erik Zohovs on the roster on the UML site.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                Did I miss something? I don't see incoming recruit Erik Zohovs on the roster on the UML site.
                                Uh oh. Something's up as he was there a few days ago. Anyone have any info?
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X