• Re: UMass Lowell Off-Season 2017: Next verse, same as the first

The ice is in at the Tsongas.

https://www.facebook.com/UMLRiverHaw...5545121510477/

Comment

Happy Birthday Scott K!

Comment

On a different sport note ... Alex Rivera, a rising star for Lowell High basketball will be heading to Lowell for the 2018 season. He had offers from some bigger schools (including UMass), but the soon to be senior chose to stay home.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            On a different sport note ... Alex Rivera, a rising star for Lowell High basketball will be heading to Lowell for the 2018 season. He had offers from some bigger schools (including UMass), but the soon to be senior chose to stay home.
            Looks like umass filled their last scholarship slot for 2018 on Sunday. Still cool to see.

Did their outside board site go down? I was looking forward to the meltdown.
            BS UMass Lowell 2015
            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              Did their outside board site go down? I was looking forward to the meltdown.
              https://***********/umasshoops_com/s...76001651044352

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                I believe the basketball team opens their season again @UMass on November 10.

Comment

Looks like some of this years promotions are up on the GoRiverhawks site including Wilson and Hellebuyck bobbleheads.

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
                    Looks like some of this years promotions are up on the GoRiverhawks site including Wilson and Hellebuyck bobbleheads.
                    http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/2...romotions.aspx

Comment

Man this new website is bad. Scroll down a bit and lose the entire first two lines of the table... I'm gonna try not to be Les vis-a-vis the radio feed, but bleh.
                      BS UMass Lowell 2015
                      PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                        Man this new website is bad. Scroll down a bit and lose the entire first two lines of the table... I'm gonna try not to be Les vis-a-vis the radio feed, but bleh.
                        It sucks... no sugar coating. Terrible to navigate
                        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                        Skating Friar Jersey
                        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                          ::raspberry::

Maybe they will fix it

Comment

Is anyone else confused by the Tsongas Center 25th Anniversary on that list? Are they counting years it was planned before it was built?

Edit: They must mean 20th...wow, already??
                            Last edited by Middle Street; 08-11-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

The roster is up on the UML site.
                              http://www.goriverhawks.com/roster.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Looks like the game at UConn on Saturday 11/18 will be a 3:35pm faceoff: http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X