Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

I love it. Northern is bringing an invasive species of rodent into the heart of the UP that will make the rivalry fun again. Isn't he the knucklehead that started screaming at Captain Brett Olson during a game a few years ago, raising the ire of Billy Muckalt?
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Wow, congrats Kitties.

Comment

Audio of press conference streaming live now.

http://streamdb7web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WUPT

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
          I know it's one thing to be thorough, but this is starting to get silly. The job has been open since the second round of the WCHA Playoffs, which means we're starting to get close to six weeks.

The next coach is going to be starting behind the 8-ball in recruiting on his first day on-campus.
          Watching the presser...I think Potulny was worth any kind of wait in the process. He should improve them right away and if he gets better financial support, make them a serious contender for the McNaughton Cup.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Potulny: "I think the ice surface size can be an advantage. We will recruit speed and recruit to the rink."

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              Audio of press conference streaming live now.

http://streamdb7web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WUPT
              And not one question about minivans. Completely disappointed.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Gotta say, this pick surprised me, but I'm very happy with it!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  I have to agree.

Comment

Nice hire by NMU. Be interesting to see who the assistants will be.
                    "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

• Re: Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

You have me better odds to score the job...in that you have me odds.
                      Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Change is weird.

I must say that I'm impressed with the hire though. Like others, I'm confident that this can lead to some great things.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by tmoney@nmu View Post
                          You have me better odds to score the job...in that you have me odds.
                          Field was 7/1. You were 20/1.

Unless you're calling Potulny a Culligan water cooler.

*edit* Gotta add Potulny to the autocorrect dictionary.
                          Last edited by aparch; 04-18-2017, 10:22 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Field was 7/1. You were 20/1.

Unless you're calling Potulney a Culligan water cooler.
                            I thought the Field in question was Sally.
                            Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Good for the Wildcats ... and good for the league.

Comment

I'm in complete agreement. A very pleasant surprise at that!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X