Frozen Four: Denver, Notre Dame, Harvard, Minnesota-Duluth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    they ain't gonna stamp hands to go out and smoke?? every place does/did that.
    From the United Center website:

Where can I smoke at the United Center?
    Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the arena. In accordance with the City of Chicago ordinance, this includes smokeless chewing tobacco, e-cigarette, vape pen, and/or e-hookah. A designated smoking area is located outside of Gate 7. To access, you must have your ticket scanned upon exiting and re-entering.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: Frozen Four: Denver, Notre Dame, Harvard, Minnesota-Duluth

Oh! Big thing I don't know how the United Center is handling things, but Cook County has a soda tax, so large drinks are priced pretty ridiculously.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        From the United Center website:

Where can I smoke at the United Center?
        Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the arena. In accordance with the City of Chicago ordinance, this includes smokeless chewing tobacco, e-cigarette, vape pen, and/or e-hookah. A designated smoking area is located outside of Gate 7. To access, you must have your ticket scanned upon exiting and re-entering.
        well there we go!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

they ain't gonna stamp hands to go out and smoke?? every place does/did that.
          I imagine they have a designated smoking area outside one of the stairwells, I know the Pepsi center does for Avs games.

r

Comment

how does that 3 day pass work? if one stays out at ohare are they able to use that? or is that surcharge added on each ride?

Comment

how does that 3 day pass work? if one stays out at ohare are they able to use that? or is that surcharge added on each ride?
              The O'Hare Blue Line L stop is only located in the terminal of O'Hare. If you're staying near O'Hare, you will be mostly using the Rosemont Blue Line stop. And walking or taking a hotel shuttle to/from that stop. Or at least I would.

The three day pass could be a good option if you plan on using the L system a lot. If you fly out Sunday day, you can hotel shuttle to the airport or pay the $2.25.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                The O'Hare Blue Line L stop is only located in the terminal of O'Hare. If you're staying near O'Hare, you will be mostly using the Rosemont Blue Line stop. And walking or taking a hotel shuttle to/from that stop. Or at least I would.

The three day pass could be a good option if you plan on using the L system a lot. If you fly out Sunday day, you can hotel shuttle to the airport or pay the $2.25.
                cool.
                thinking L to get into town and booze. car for golf.

Comment

Heads up to everyone wanting to use the Blue Line. The Damen entrance/exit at the Medical Center stop is closed. You must use the Ogden Street exit/entrance.

http://www.transitchicago.com/travel...?AlertId=39196

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

snow now on friday?!?!?!!!

mookie loves breakfast.
                    how are these spots?

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
                    Eleven City Diner
                    Lou Mitchell's Restaurant
                    Eggy's Diner

Comment

So Domers: Any special buzz on campus about being in a FF that's being played only ~70 miles away? Or has anyone outside of the hockey hardcore even noticed because it's not football or bouncyball?
                      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Does anyone know where the UMD and Notre Dame official fan gathering bars are in Chicago? I believe Harvard and Denver is Park Tavern.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                          So Domers: Any special buzz on campus about being in a FF that's being played only ~70 miles away? Or has anyone outside of the hockey hardcore even noticed because it's not football or bouncyball?
                          About as much as you'd expect. Meaning very little. Blue and Gold football game is happening just two weeks after the FF. Priorities after all.

Comment

Originally posted by vanek26 View Post
                            Does anyone know where the UMD and Notre Dame official fan gathering bars are in Chicago? I believe Harvard and Denver is Park Tavern.
                            For Notre Dame Beer Bistro on W. Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by vanek26 View Post
                              Read on twitter UMD is at the Ogden Hotel.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Ok folks - has anyone won the D1 title as a coach AND as a player?

There are 2 at D3 (Coghlin & Dawes).
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X