Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Expect another interesting announcement or 2 to come from the WCHA Portion of the meetings too!
    If this happens going to be in no mood for more bad news.

Comment

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Why can't we have nice things?
      2005-2006: 7-25-6
      2006-2007: 18-17-5
      2007-2008: 14-20-5
      2008-2009: 6-25-7
      2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
        Why can't we have nice things?
        good question. I like Muckalt but I don't think he's anywhere near coach Pearson. I know for a fact that Tech offered a big raise, but apparently it wasn't enough to dissuade him. And I really don't want to be looking for another coach in three years. that's no way to run a good program.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

We should steal Potulny from NMU, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            good question. I like Muckalt but I don't think he's anywhere near coach Pearson. I know for a fact that Tech offered a big raise, but apparently it wasn't enough to dissuade him. And I really don't want to be looking for another coach in three years. that's no way to run a good program.
            Muckalt wouldn't be in my top 5. I just remember he recruited Anderson from his New Mexico team. I disagree, you take the best possible candidate for as long as they are willing to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by UP-Power View Post
              Muckalt wouldn't be in my top 5. I just remember he recruited Anderson from his New Mexico team. I disagree, you take the best possible candidate for as long as they are willing to stay.
              So who makes up your top five. I'm not as high on the Muckalt train as some but don't think he would be a bad hire.

Comment

Then who would be? And more importantly why?

Comment

well sure but we need to get to a point that we keep coaches. All the top programs keep them. if we are just a training ground then we ought to quit because we will never be competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by <3_Blizzard View Post
                    So who makes up your top five. I'm not as high on the Muckalt train as some but don't think he would be a bad hire.
                    Not sure, but I posted a list earlier in no particular order. Let's just hope Tech has a good search committee. Who they target and who applies...

Comment

Make of this what you will.
                      http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...600Z/KCMX/KARB
                      http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...945Z/KARB/KCMX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                        Certainly not a good sign.

Comment

Hopefully Mel didn't sign a contract. Maybe he gave them a verbal and when he comes to his senses he will change his mind.
                          He has unfinished business here to take care of.
                          Remember we had to ask him twice to come here when he took the head coach position.
                          MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                          2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Sorry guys... :-/
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                              A frickin piper saratoga! they can't do better than that.! seriously. I can drive as fast as that plane flies!
                              that airplane is owned by a cleaning company from Florida. Jenny D Palacios Pacheco is the principal.

Comment

• Originally posted by UP-Power View Post
                                Not sure, but I posted a list earlier in no particular order. Let's just hope Tech has a good search committee. Who they target and who applies...
                                I am unfamiliar with the coaching landscape, those were just the names that came to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X