Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    The bit that's funny about the whole Nunes thing, is the Trumpy's have been screaming bloody murder about leaks to the press coming from the White House. So now Nunes gets called to a secret meeting at the WH, where someone leaks him the information that some of Trump's people may have been inadvertently picked up on other wiretaps, Nunes runs to the media with this news, so when the media asks Spicey whether this leak concerns him, he says, "nope, we're not bothered by this at all".

Which tells me that they are the ones who leaked it to Nunes in the first place.
    Do they really think people are not paying attention? Really?

edit- it's as if they are proposed with the simple math of 1+1, and they answer "banana". And because they answered like that, nobody else is going to see the VERY obvious answer.

Comment

so barry DIDN'T golf that day?!?!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Melissa McCarthy said today during the press briefing.

Spicer: “If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that’s a Russian connection”
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Melissa McCarthy said today during the press briefing.
          Well Sookie would know

BTW how small is your dick if you have to have your "Lets Destroy the Environment (and Coal Miner's Lungs)" Party at the flipping EPA?

Personally...I think any of the coal miners who get sick later in life based on their chosen profession should be barred from any public health care. They can overpay for whatever plan will take them but no Medicare, no Medicaid, No State Care...nothing. Personal responsibility right? Dont come crying to me when you have black lung enjoy your emphysema you self centered d-bags.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well Sookie would know

BTW how small is your dick if you have to have your "Lets Destroy the Environment (and Coal Miner's Lungs)" Party at the flipping EPA?

Personally...I think any of the coal miners who get sick later in life based on their chosen profession should be barred from any public health care. Personal responsibility right? Dont come crying to me when you have black lung enjoy your emphysema you self centered d-bags.
            I agree. But, the Republican way is to placate large corporations (Wal-Mart, Coal Industry) and then just let them suck the public coffers dry. It's quite amazing.

Hopefully Black Lung can be ripped out of whatever Health Care legislation they do. That's suddenly back on the docket.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I agree. But, the Republican way is to placate large corporations (Wal-Mart, Coal Industry) and then just let them suck the public coffers dry. It's quite amazing.

Hopefully Black Lung can be ripped out of whatever Health Care legislation they do. That's suddenly back on the docket.
              Well the GOP has blocked almost every attempt at getting health care to the 9/11 First Responders (until Denis Leary and The Daily Show basically shamed them into it) so if I was a coal miner I would start saving now...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well the GOP has blocked almost every attempt at getting health care to the 9/11 First Responders (until Denis Leary and The Daily Show basically shamed them into it) so if I was a coal miner I would start saving now...
                I don't think they make enough to save enough to make it worthwhile to do the work. I imagine under Social Security they could file for disability. A lot of people in Appalachia get away with that and no one cares. That's also never on the Republican cut list.

On Tuesday at the EPA, Trump welcomed a group of miners that attended the signing and said the order was "putting an end to the war on coal."
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 03-28-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I don't get why you Dems do nothing but sit around and criticize. It's easy to criticize. Go out and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I don't get why you Dems do nothing but sit around and criticize. It's easy to criticize. Go out and fix it.
                    ****ing hilarious.

Why don't the morons in power actually do something productive? No power, means can't do nothing. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      I should punch you for calling me a Dem
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow. just...........wow.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2017/03/2...om-mike-pence/

According to the WaPo, Yates informed Don McGahn that Flynn was lying about his calls, making him susceptible to blackmail, on January 26. She was fired on January 31. Flynn tried to lie about the conversation again on February 8. Then, as the WaPo was reporting this story, he altered his story. Nevertheless, it wasn’t until the WaPo reported on Yates’ warning, on February 13, that Trump forced Flynn to resign.

Two days after Yates’ warning, January 28, Trump spent an hour on the phone with Vladimir Putin, with Flynn (and Pence) in attendance.

Wonder what they could have been talking about.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I should punch you for calling me a Dem
                          Liar! If you take the 2nd half of the "m" and move it over to the "e" you get "Dan"

You're the person Flaggy is trying to warn us about!!!
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Before it's over, the trump presidency will be bigger than Watergate or 9/11. I fear it'll have more fallout than Vietnam. Time to re-read Solzhenitsyn and ponder the individual citizen's responsibility to speak, act, and live in truth.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Before it's over, the trump presidency will be bigger than Watergate or 9/11. I fear it'll have more fallout than Vietnam. Time to re-read Solzhenitsyn and ponder the individual citizen's responsibility to speak, act, and live in truth.
                              We're on an express track to a violent civil war.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Liar! If you take the 2nd half of the "m" and move it over to the "e" you get "Dan"

You're the person Flaggy is trying to warn us about!!!
                                My god...you have figured it out! Who are you Robert Langdon
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X