Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Who could have known ____ could be so complicated, act two...
    Mr. Xi then explained the history of China and Korea, Mr. Trump said. “After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” Mr. Trump recounted.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...rea-1492027556

Comment

Normally that would annoy people...but the average Trumper doesnt even know there is a difference between China and Korea. They find his moronic nature awesome because they themselves are morons.

This guy makes Dubya look like Neil DeGrasse Tyson :shock:
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Normally that would annoy people...but the average Trumper doesnt even know there is a difference between China and Korea. They find his moronic nature awesome because they themselves are morons.

You forgot Chick Corea.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is the simple answer to why were all fooked. While we were worrying about who was winning American Idol we failed to see how incredibly stupid many Americans have become. I know its politically incorrect to say it, but one of the main reason someone like Trump amasses enough votes to win is there are so many more really intellectually challenged people than many of us are willing to believe exist. Sure, some of his voters are well educated and not incredibly stupid, and sure some of them are Hitler lovers and other forms or bigots and racists. But so many of them are just dumber than a bag of rocks. People have been voting against their own interests for a long time, and generally those that do are not smart enough to know they are doing it. How the hell is that going to change in 2018 or 2020? That's rhetorical. It isn't. When the moron who voted for trump wonders where his meals on wheels went, or wonders why the coal jobs didn't come back so daddy and Bobby Jack could get back to work on their black lung disease all the republicans need to do is lie to them once again, and they'll believe it because they are too stupid to do otherwise. And they'll vote against their own interests once again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Who could have known ____ could be so complicated, act two...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...rea-1492027556
            Also, earlier today he said NATO is not obsolete. You see, NATO used to not fight terrorism, then he should they should, and now they do fight terrorism, so not NATO is good. Or, hear me out here, NATO always fought terrorism, and Trump was just too ****ing stupid to not know that, so when someone told him they do he figured it's because he said they should.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              This is the simple answer to why were all fooked. While we were worrying about who was winning American Idol we failed to see how incredibly stupid many Americans have become. I know its politically incorrect to say it, but one of the main reason someone like Trump amasses enough votes to win is there are so many more really intellectually challenged people than many of us are willing to believe exist. Sure, some of his voters are well educated and not incredibly stupid, and sure some of them are Hitler lovers and other forms or bigots and racists. But so many of them are just dumber than a bag of rocks. People have been voting against their own interests for a long time, and generally those that do are not smart enough to know they are doing it. How the hell is that going to change in 2018 or 2020? That's rhetorical. It isn't. When the moron who voted for trump wonders where his meals on wheels went, or wonders why the coal jobs didn't come back so daddy and Bobby Jack could get back to work on their black lung disease all the republicans need to do is lie to them once again, and they'll believe it because they are too stupid to do otherwise. And they'll vote against their own interests once again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
              That's the paradox. They're stupid but you can't call them stupid and somehow you have to placate their feelings. It's really kind of sick. Meanwhile the Republicans can vilify Democrat voters all they want and it does nothing to them. Republicans have cultivated the perfect environment for themselves.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The flipside is true also. Dems just have to say "Don't vote Republican, they are against your interests!" And while they may be right, Dems aren't exactly looking out for your interests, either. See: the Clintons.

Obama has been the closest Dem to look out for what I want, and that's truth.

There are really dumb people on both sides. Really dumb people.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'll take Pompous Well Meaning idiocy over Walmart Idiocy any day of the week.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The flipside is true also. Dems just have to say "Don't vote Republican, they are against your interests!" And while they may be right, Dems aren't exactly looking out for your interests, either. See: the Clintons.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Exhibit A.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Exhibit A.
                        You completely ****ing ignored what I said. Fu.

Comment

One wants to catheterize you with a zip-it and the other wants to help you while also doing some objectionable **** to enrich themselves and their friends. It's not really comparable.

Comment

Both sides call each other stupid, in different forms. Depends on the point of view from either party. Stupid is a relative term.

So go ahead and demonize me. Don't care.

Comment

Aren't you part of the party of tolerance? Yeah, thought so. Your "fu" comment showed your true colors. I've been trying to be balanced, and you come in with lefts galore, swinging away. So, see ya.

Comment

I've been trying to be balanced...

False equivalencies are not the same thing as being balanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X