Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Ben Carson calls Auschwitz a Day Spa I bet
    Punch was served!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Punch was served!
      There was definitely a mud bath or two.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Sort of like you being disingenuous by commenting on the article you didnt read, which proved the point you were trying to make is BS?
        I would say it's different. Mine was done not to stir up **** by increasing racial tension between the various political factions, rather I'm of the believe that people look at the party affiliation, and then decide whether or not something was a worthy event. He's muckraking, I'm just jaded.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Only this administration could screw up the annual Easter Egg Hunt.

Comment

• If Michelle had screwed it up, chaffetz would already have her in front of congress.

Comment

Bannon is such a genius that he wanted to get thrown under the bus and fired in humiliating fashion. He's read the Art of War and whatever else ******* eighth graders read, you see.

Bye Steve
              :

“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.”
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                Bye Steve
                Wow. No loyalty at all. (Though in this instance, good.)

Is there even one positive characteristic Trump does have? I mean besides mortality.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is there even one positive characteristic Trump does have? I mean besides mortality.
                  None. Zero. Nada. He's drip slime.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is that a surprise? There's a reason his entire inner circle is the three of his kids that he likes and the son-in-law he's jealous of, and why he had to give positions to people like Ben Carson. There's nobody else.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

Jealous of the SIL cause he's the one who gets to bone Ivanka?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The irony of distancing himself from Bannon as campaign manager is that it places more focus on the previous campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who Trump already tried to distance himself from. Speaking of which, remember that black ledger with millions of dollars in payments to Manafort from pro-Russian Ukranians that Manafort vehemently claimed was a fake during the campaign? He's now claiming it's real, but legal, after the AP showed him copies of the bank transactions.

Oh, and Trump isn't sure which country he bombed.

Comment

Today in Russia news (on top of the Manafort news), a FISA warrant was granted to surveil Carter Page. There was enough evidence presented by the FBI that Page was acting as an agent of the Russian govt to get approval to spy on a US citizen (reportedly the only such case in 2016)...
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d5163bf1acd5

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Jealous of the SIL cause he's the one who gets to bone Ivanka?
                            To be honest the super-rich have never been bound by the moral codes of we mere mortals. When you have no accountability, you do what you want when you want with who you want.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-12-2017, 10:43 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              I'd be nervous if I was South Korea.
                              Cornell University

Comment

The question is...how does Bannon retaliate?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X