Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    So we are going to be the world's policeman now? This hard to keep up with.
    We weren't before? Like, since WWII?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      We weren't before? Like, since WWII?
      The new Prez-o-dent done said we wernt gonna be anymore.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Not exactly. He did say the US was gonna stomp the ever living sh* out of some folks.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My Paleocon isolationist best friend who voted for Trump to (1) defy the Neocons and (2) pull back the military to Fortress America is going to be very, very unhappy.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Just remember, Syrian kids don't matter til they've been gassed. That's Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              InfoWars having a full-on meltdown. Their sheep literally don't know what they're supposed to believe. Go to Comments to view the fun, but be sure to put on your anti-anti-Semite goggles first.

Ignoring all of the crazy illuminati/Jews/Saudis/Soros crap, I am wondering how hobbling the military of the main government in the area fits in to the super-double-secret plan to defeat ISIS.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Just remember, Syrian kids don't matter til they've been gassed. That's Donald.
                Did you see the video footage on Fox News? I mean, sure there were some yellows and oranges in there. But there were a lot of reds and purples too. Even the greens are pretty good.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

RT has Vlad's counterpoint to InfoWars. Their bots and trolls are just as confused as the ones at RedState, PJ, Breitbart, etc.

For a few minutes overnight these people were actually thrown back on their own, having to craft their own opinions. It wasn't pretty -- they have no experience doing it. I'm sure by morning the comforting pacifier will have been reinserted. Wherever.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But remember, that's when he was a civilian. Now that he's POTUS and has all the intel, it's OK for him to flip-flop.

Comment

Oh man, Freep is really starting to lose it. Less than 3 months in, and we're seeing the first serious jumps off the Trump Train.

The majority of them are hanging in there for now, but it's only a matter of time before we see our first "FUDT" comment, and the annual purity purges begin.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        But remember, that's when he was a civilian. Now that he's POTUS and has all the intel, it's OK for him to flip-flop.
                        He's learned a lot of things none of us could possibly fathom. Like, for example, that health care is really complicated!

KDR

Comment

As somebody pointed out - the neocons are back.

This is turning out to be a bad Roger Corman flick.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oh man, Freep is really starting to lose it. Less than 3 months in, and we're seeing the first serious jumps off the Trump Train.

The majority of them are hanging in there for now, but it's only a matter of time before we see our first "FUDT" comment, and the annual purity purges begin.
                            Some fun nuggets:

Sad. His son-in-law did him in and dragged him into supporting the irrational vile obama agenda.....very sad.
                            MISGA —Make Islamist Syrians Great Again
                            What would Ted Cruz do?
                            Cornell University

Comment

Just heard McCain on MSNBC. He's happier than happy about the Trump Syria response.

The Neocons are back. Get ready for war.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Not exactly. He did say the US was gonna stomp the ever living sh* out of some folks.
                                Want To Try Again...

Trump, in fact, has explicitly rejected the notion that the United States should be “the world’s policeman.” Yet so have Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and George H.W. Bush. It’s a bipartisan platitude, intended to signal that America can’t possibly solve every problem everywhere. Trump, however, goes much further. He isn’t just saying that the U.S. can’t police the world on its own. Ironically for a man who presents himself as the law-and-order candidate, he’s suggesting that the United States doesn’t even need to be involved in enforcing international law and order as it’s presently defined. More than any previous major-party presidential candidate, Trump has questioned the value to America of the U.S.-led international system that Harry Truman helped design after World War II: NATO, free trade, nuclear nonproliferation, mutual-defense treaties and overseas military bases, and so on.
                                That article was from before the election...he ran on the idea of not being the world police.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X