Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    Lots of talk about trump being in a civil war with republicans. He's so vindictive that he just might take this opportunity to return to his liberal roots and pull an about-face on health care and taxes and whatnot just for revenge against Ryan.
    No.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No.
      Most likely. But two things he's not are stable and predictable. And he's a fan of huge infrastructure spending.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

If this is true, Trump may be toast.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...19948018302977
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Holy ****
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Right
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Too good to be true

Comment

Per sources, he may have flipped on Trump, can you say click bait
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Yawn. Yep. Nothing to see here.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

There is so much noise from all sides of the Trump camp that even if a solid story did come out, it would get lost in all the noise.

And not only are we all struggling to decode Trump, the Republican party is creating just as much noise and confusion adding to the mess.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Yawn. Yep. Nothing to see here.
                      I dunno between this and the revelation that Flynn and Nunes were involved with some pretty dubious crap with Turkey after the election I think something is definitely there. The fact that Trump left Flynn out to dry after Flynn carried water for him (and destroyed his career for him) doesnt help.

This stuff isnt going away...Trump can attack the media all he wants to but they arent going to give up just cause he calls them bad names. There is a reason newspapers like the times and WaPo are hiring it is because for the first time in years people are reading hem and taking them seriously and they have a hardon to destroy him.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I dunno between this and the revelation that Flynn and Nunes were involved with some pretty dubious crap with Turkey after the election I think something is definitely there. The fact that Trump left Flynn out to dry after Flynn carried water for him (and destroyed his career for him) doesnt help.

This stuff isnt going away...Trump can attack the media all he wants to but they arent going to give up just cause he calls them bad names. There is a reason newspapers like the times and WaPo are hiring it is because for the first time in years people are reading hem and taking them seriously and they have a hardon to destroy him.
                        I could be wrong, but the only difference between Trump and past presidents (or candidates) is that the other side slings enough mud and SOMETHING sticks, maybe. This time around, there's a LOT that is sticking, or really could stick.

There are people, if they decide to put their foot down....their careers are ended, but for a greater good, I think. The question is....who's gonna do it?
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I could be wrong, but the only difference between Trump and past presidents (or candidates) is that the other side slings enough mud and SOMETHING sticks, maybe. This time around, there's a LOT that is sticking, or really could stick.

There are people, if they decide to put their foot down....their careers are ended, but for a greater good, I think. The question is....who's gonna do it?
                          Well the problem with Trump is he is throwing people under the bus Nixon style and sooner or later, just like the mob, someone says "screw it I am done I will take him down with me!". Criminals sooner or later rat and the more Trump deflects and the more these investigations dont go away the more the pressure mounts and...well you know.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Well the problem with Trump is he is throwing people under the bus Nixon style and sooner or later, just like the mob, someone says "screw it I am done I will take him down with me!". Criminals sooner or later rat and the more Trump deflects and the more these investigations dont go away the more the pressure mounts and...well you know.
                            You and I are definitely on the same page.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I could be wrong, but the only difference between Trump and past presidents (or candidates) is that the other side slings enough mud and SOMETHING sticks, maybe.
                              Don't agree with this. Its not just there's actual fire with Trump...its that half of Yosemite has burned to the ground.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Their careers are not always finished. It's been so long since we actually had a full-on party civil war that we've forgotten that sometimes the Rebel Alliance wins. In the late 60s and early 70s the Democrats had a literally violent civil war, the liberal youngsters taking on the New Deal oldsters. The youngsters won and took over the party and became the ruling clique for the next 40 years and counting. If the wind is blowing your way you can win. It takes balls the size of Anne Coulter's adam's apple, but it can be done.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X