Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

A little "Wag the Dog" would be perfect for Trump. Things getting too hot? Order a war somewhere to divert the attention.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      It can be fixed but it'd take the party in power essentially committing harikari.
      Yeah, but fortunately they pretty much all do exactly that. Bush 41 was an anomaly, but it's not like the generally very popular Reagan didn't come very close to succeeding as well.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Just look at this guy's body language. So many pictures, when he's at official functions show him looking like this, head down, dejected expression, hang dog. When he met with Obama that first time, the meeting with Merkel, etc.

This is a guy so far in over his head, and he knows it. It's still not gonna stop him from trying to bluster and bully his way through,but this is so far from how a strong, confident leader looks, it isn't funny.

https://res.cloudinary.com/tpm/image...4r5qmkvp3n.jpg
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Still, the more surprising thing to me is- even if nothing illegal happened in the phone calls, the fact that they even happened should bug people. Why in the world should we be cozying up to a country who clearly doesn't have our country's best interests in their minds???
          We have Flynn, and we have Sessions meeting the Russian ambassador in late summer, neither of which, if taken by themselves, would seem particularly unusual as Russia is a big country that I suppose we talk to about stuff from time to time.

But beyond that, I'm not sure? Nunes has said the stuff he's seen with the whole "unmasking" deal didn't involve Russians. Schiff has purportedly seen the same material now and hasn't contradicted Nunes on the content has he? Which I kind of assume he would, given how politicized that whole deal has been. Where are all the contacts with the Russians otherwise? Do we know? (Just asking. I don't know.)
          Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 04-03-2017, 11:19 AM.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            He is going to start a World War because he lost the Health Care battle and Congress is investigating him for being a Russian Mark...great. Thanks Republicans you can all burn.
            If Cheeto Benito needs a war to unify the country, it's a guarantee that he'll go back on his promise not to be the world's police.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              A little "Wag the Dog" would be perfect for Trump. Things getting too hot? Order a war somewhere to divert the attention.
              Isn't there already a war going on?

Comment

Only because Kepler knows his arguments have no clout so he's trying to ride the censorship train... https://www.infowars.com/matt-drudge...-right-in-d-c/

Comment

Eddie Murphy knew a long time ago anything could happen, maybe this is how Trump won?

(Caution: Before The Nutty Professor and Doctor Doolittle, Eddie Murphy's language was pretty much all NSFW.)
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

So now Trump's saying he never wanted the House vote on healthcare legislation in the first place. Despite telling them explicitly they needed to vote on Friday so he could get out of town and go golfing.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      So now Trump's saying he never wanted the House vote on healthcare legislation in the first place. Despite telling them explicitly they needed to vote on Friday so he could get out of town and go golfing.
                      It must be nice to have so much money in life that you can create your own universe to live in. Something I will never experience.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        It must be nice to have so much money in life that you can create your own universe to live in. Something I will never experience.
                        No matter how many time Trump reverses himself (there are dozens of examples), his supporters will treat the latest tweet as Gospel. As Tevye sang, "When you're rich, they think you really know."
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Despite telling them explicitly they needed to vote on Friday so he could get out of town and go golfing.
                          13 rounds of golf so far for Trump in his first 75 days. I bring that up because I know Flaggy was very concerned about how often the president golfs a few months ago.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            If Cheeto Benito needs a war to unify the country, it's a guarantee that he'll go back on his promise not to be the world's police.
                            And his fans wont care they will order some more Freedom Fries!!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              And his fans wont care they will order some more Freedom Fries!!
                              And scream at the "libbie left" as a bunch of unpatriotic Commie hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                13 rounds of golf so far for Trump in his first 75 days. I bring that up because I know Flaggy was very concerned about how often the president golfs a few months ago.
                                It's just crazy how he even lied about this. He beat Obama over the head with it over and over again and claimed he'd be working 24/7 for the American people. And it's just all lies.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X