Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I'm sure this will go over well. He only won MI-3 by 22 points last year.

Ok, we all recognize that there are a lot of don fanatics who will follow him regardless.

But we also should see the r's that don't. And at some point, those that don't may do the Obama thing- which is to vote purely to spite him. So it's feasible that races like the one he's going to run against could backfire even more. don wants to be a dictator, but many don't like that. even some r's.

Comment

That'll be hard to beat Amash. W MI loves him.

And Trump isn't bringing anything back. All the job creation he's bragged about was negotiated with the UAW back in 15 or 16, and it's still a net loss accounting for all the jobs moving to the southern states and other shift layoffs.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        That'll be hard to beat Amash. W MI loves him.
        I call it "Calvinist Michigan" for a reason. Many of them are as nutty as Southerners, but even more self-flagellating.

The bit about auto jobs made me laugh, because even if it wasn't fake news, few to none of those jobs are in Amash's district.

Comment

To tell you how bad Trump's destroying of Climate change is...ExxonMobil is telling him to stand down and leave the Paris Agreement in place.

Read Here
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            To tell you how bad Trump's destroying of Climate change is...ExxonMobil is telling him to stand down and leave the Paris Agreement in place.

Read Here
            Probably planned that way. Win win for Trump and Exxon that that's the story.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Wow...grab the popcorn the war has begun!

Someone should explain to him that he cant pass any of his agenda without the Freedumb Caucus...on second though nevermind
              Aren't the people out in derp land who support the Freedumb Caucus, the same ones who make up the majority of Trump's supporters? Yeah, that's a bold strategy, Cotton.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Still not ready to help themselves.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/0....co/x7jaJjmc6Z

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

And these are the kinds of people having babies. I understand being optimistic is a happier way to live your life but why anyone believes we are not completely and utterly f-cked is beyond me. In the 70s people were smart enough to scrape the "Nixon" bumper stickers off their cars. It got so that you couldn't find a person who claimed to have voted for him, despite him getting something like twice as many votes as McGovern. You think the morons in the story rufus linked are ever coming around? Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Wow...well there is no fixing stupid. The guy is screwing them over, they know it, but they will still support him and vote for him again. Well enjoy your life of nothingness in the United Red Statees of Murica my heart no longer bleeds for you. Find some other sap to listen to your pleas in 4 years.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      And these are the kinds of people having babies. I understand being optimistic is a happier way to live your life but why anyone believes we are not completely and utterly f-cked is beyond me. In the 70s people were smart enough to scrape the "Nixon" bumper stickers off their cars. It got so that you couldn't find a person who claimed to have voted for him, despite him getting something like twice as many votes as McGovern. You think the morons in the story rufus linked are ever coming around? Ain't gonna happen.
                      Jesus christ if you feel that way just move then. You make Scooby look optimistic. If you honestly think this country cant be fixed then stop yelling at the wind, get in your car and drive North where you can feel safe and secure.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        But her emailzzzz!!!!

Comment

I saw a Hillary for Prison 2016 bumper sticker today. When are you we going to see Trump for Prison 2017 response bumper stickers?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Jesus christ if you feel that way just move then. You make Scooby look optimistic. If you honestly think this country cant be fixed then stop yelling at the wind, get in your car and drive North where you can feel safe and secure.
                            Of course this country CAN be fixed. I question whether or not it will be fixed. But then again what do I know? I was stupid enough to think Trump might win. Oh, wait...

Comment

Bill O'Rly? is a marvelous a55, but Maher is right. If Hillary is going to speak out, she could be a lot more constructive than poutraging at a lame joke. It's such a spot-picking move.

Also, color me a little bit impressed that Sanitarium agreed to go on Maher's show.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Bill O'Rly? is a marvelous a55, but Maher is right. If Hillary is going to speak out, she could be a lot more constructive than poutraging at a lame joke. It's such a spot-picking move.

Also, color me a little bit impressed that Sanitarium agreed to go on Maher's show.
                                He has been on it a few times...last time he was fact checked because he lied at Trump levels when talking about "facts".

And Maher is right the poutrage over the joke is obnoxious.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X