Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

I must say, the spin on Trump's message after PPACA 2.0 was thankfully shut down was out of the playbook of a sleazy politician. Maybe you should start listening to Rand Paul and those that are in complete support of the Nationalist movement that got you into office into the first place. "Americanism, not globalism" is what you said. Practice it.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Thats the only thing Trump cares about, saying he is president.
      2009 called, the GOP wants their arguments back.

Comment

Keystone's back, and Nebraska's ready to start whining again. How about re-visiting that refinery in South Dakota?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          He's in DC, probably wearing a golf shirt, and treasonly working to overthrow the country.
          Yes, because of the signs from Obama that he wants to take a dump on the Constitution are so many.

Like the not accepting the vote- wait that was don.

Or making claims that 3M people illegally didn't vote for him, oh, wait, that was don again.

Or claiming that judges are bad people and should do what he says because they turn over his travel bans- oh, darn, that was don again.

Or threatening his own party members that they will lose the next election for not doing what he says, oh, man, I keep getting that don thing again.

If you honestly believe that President Obama is actually trying to take over the government, you should at least provide some proof. You know, like don should for all of his crazy claims.

Comment

So in other words you haven't accepted he's the President. Exactly the point behind the thread title.
            Where the hell do you come up with your ideas?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Where the hell do you come up with your ideas?
              At a certain point, LSD becalmed the prime suspect.

Seriously, he really makes me respect the... uh... quiet dignity of Old Pio.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

He's in DC, probably wearing a golf shirt, and treasonly working to overthrow the country.
                I'm the little voice in your head!
                No, I'm the little voice in your head!
                WRONG! I'm the little voice in your head!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  At a certain point, LSD becalmed the prime suspect.

Seriously, he really makes me respect the... uh... quiet dignity of Old Pio.
                  I was thinking it's the same chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

Comment

Ha, I predicted this response almost word for word and none of you suckers believed me. You thought Clinton was a teflon Don? Trump could shoot someone in Fifth Ave and the republicans will cheer.
                    Trump supporter: President is a winner - CNN
                    https://apple.news/AzdnN_GagRtac6wFzb6CK6A
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      Ha, I predicted this response almost word for word and none of you suckers believed me. You thought Clinton was a teflon Don? Trump could shoot someone in Fifth Ave and the republicans will cheer.
                      Uh, we all knew that a chunk of the Trumpettes will believe whatever he shovels months ago. This is hardly news.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

ha, i predicted this response almost word for word and none of you suckers believed me. You thought clinton was a teflon don? Trump could shoot someone in fifth ave and the republicans will cheer.
                        Trump supporter: President is a winner - cnn
                        https://apple.news/azdnn_gagrtac6wfzb6ck6a
                        fake news!

Comment

The Trump talking head was from something called the "Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness." Jeezuz effing... can it be possible to get more pompous than that title? Democrats have got to begin playing the same game as Republicans because I'm beginning to think that 90% of the country is made up of rubes similar to who voted for Trump. The title of that foundation is like something the writers on Family Guy or The Simpsons would come up with.

Comment

Stop engaging the Waco wannabe.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He'd be doing you a favor by putting an adult back in charge. Your boys look like a bunch of monkeys trying to **** a football right now.

Trump's back at a golf course again this weekend, btw.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Lots of talk about trump being in a civil war with republicans. He's so vindictive that he just might take this opportunity to return to his liberal roots and pull an about-face on health care and taxes and whatnot just for revenge against Ryan.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X