Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

How long until Cmdr. Carrot Cake unloads a Tweetstorm on Flynn now that he's willing to turn?

Comment

White House lawyers may have actually armed themselves to take trump's phone away this time.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Wow. Apparently it was 3/25 when CNN first reported it. Seems like so long ago already.
        Well then he was just cooperating and it wasnt confirmed. Plus no talks of immunity which is a clear indicator he has something to say.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            this girl..... she asian?!?!!
            Greek
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Who, pray tell, made that comment?

Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                And Gays.
                I figured that fell under the "God" category.

Comment

I thought the same thing. What does he know, if he's asking for full immunity?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Greek
                    oh well
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I thought the same thing. What does he know, if he's asking for full immunity?
                      The approximate inauguration date for President Pence...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Now for the love of God give the man his immunity. A small fish not worth driving a hard bargain on if there's bigger fish to fry.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I wonder at what point Trump became aware he was going to spend the rest of his life in a federal PMITA prison.
                          Pence will give him a blanket pardon on the way out the door.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            So then, why do so many poor and uneducated people vote for the people who cut public education, cut the social services that help support them if they are out of work or going to school to better themselves, don't support job training and community colleges, make it harder for them to get health care, and so forth.

That was his point. these people, again and again, vote against their own self-interest, while sneering about "elites" and "liberal college-educated know-nothings". And their lot in life keeps getting worse and worse, but they keep voting the same way. And now, they're maybe finally actually seeing that the people they voted for aren't looking out for them, but are making their lives worse, and now they're like, "Wait, we didn't vote for this!!" Well sorry, but you did. And if you'd been paying any kind of attention during this election, you would have known that.

And now you want those "elites" that you sneer at to have pity on you, and help you out. Sorry, been there, done that. The "elites" tried to help you, have been trying to help you for years. And you wanted none of it. So now, you reap what you sow. Time to pick yourself up, help yourself. Bootstraps, baby.
                            I'm not even going that far. Those who do realize, however belatedly, that the right has been screwing them over for 3 generations and laughing at them behind their backs, I'm inviting back into the fight and embracing. I'm not going to turn away a single ally. David Stockman engineered Reaganomics and later repented and has become its most insightful and lethal critic -- we need him. There is no Purity Test. Everyone who gets it, welcome. We'll all help each other and we'll all do what we can. Liberal, Libertarian, Conservative, Discordian Lesbian Anarcho-Syndicalist, whatever. Please join us!

What we won't do anymore is keep stopping everything and risking everyone's life to help the knife-wielding drunk on the tracks with the subway bearing down on him, who is screaming at us, refusing to accept help to get off the track, and trying to pull everyone else on so they get hit too. That guy? F-ck that guy.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 03-31-2017, 08:16 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Pence will give him a blanket pardon on the way out the door.
                              It's one thing to screw over Democrats and break into the DNC. It's another thing to actively commit crimes against the country in collusion with a hostile state. It's another thing to be bribed by another country and work against the people.

A blanket pardon would seal Pence to the same fate as Ford.
                              Code:

Comment

Well played
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X