Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.
      We can't make her go away, but we can ignore her.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Isn't 4 years of Trump enough? Every prediction I make I hope I'm wrong. That's the angle. Being right on Trump is devastating.

You're always wanting to say "I TOLD YOU SO". That's your angle, and it's tiresome.

Comment

No that isnt true. Scooby prefers to be wrong on his Doomsday stuff. I have known him long enough to know that.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fake News fails to censor again... https://www.infowars.com/google-admi...pts-apologies/

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              No that isnt true. Scooby prefers to be wrong on his Doomsday stuff. I have known him long enough to know that.
              There's a guy on the Mets forum who every time the other team scores is all "it's over, we're losing this game." After alternately considering him a kid, a troll, or an idiot, we've all concluded that's just the way he deals with the possibility of bad things happening: jump to the worst possible case so nothing that really happens can shock you. My wife is the same way whenever I say " so did you hear what happened today?" When it finally is the cattle-mutilating alien invasion, that girl is not going to be taken by surprise.

I believe Scoob is the same way. When he goes into his Eeyore cosplay, he's not being a jerk, he's just processing and protecting himself. It's an inadvertent emotional flinch. I think we can all respect that and move on.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Perhaps a change in the CIA is in order? https://www.infowars.com/why-cia-dir...o-must-resign/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Perhaps a change in the CIA is in order? https://www.infowars.com/why-cia-dir...o-must-resign/
                  This is so dumb:

My sources continue to insist that former CIA Director John Brennan, who served both under President George W. Bush and Barrack Obama continues to direct the campaign of CIA leaks designed to destabilize President Trump. Brennan who refused to be sworn into office as CIA Director on a Bible is a convert to Wahhabism, the most radical form of Islam. Brennan, whose Wikipedia biography details his activism in the US Communist Party when the party was advocating the violent overthrow of the US Government is fluent in Khaleege and was ‘flipped” when he was the Riyad Station Cheif.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You're always wanting to say "I TOLD YOU SO". That's your angle, and it's tiresome.
                    Well, this isn't he first time I've been called an *******. It won't be the last.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gosh, if only it were true that the CIA was working against His Heinous.

EDIT: Don't think too much of it Scoobs, it's just annoying to check the thread each day and see the latest poutrage. Almost all of us are frustrated with Orange-Glo.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 04-18-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        This is so dumb:
                        I see InfoWars believes that commas and their proper use are clearly some sort of Communist conspiracy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I'd say that it's more he's always setting himself up to win, and only half proving how tremendously brilliant he believes himself to be.

If he's wrong, he's getting what he wants. If he loses, then he gets to tell people that he was right.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            I see InfoWars believes that commas and their proper use are clearly some sort of Communist conspiracy.
                            Commas are communists. It's in the name of the punctuation, for crying out loud! (Face turning red now with poutrage.)
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

*** does that even mean? Who is fake news in this case... a search engine? And how did they "fail to censor"? By agreeing to stop censoring?

You do realize that infowars is ADMITTEDLY full of cow dung, right?

Comment

Anybody followed Alex Jones' child custody case at all?

He described his whole schtick--and to be clear, by schtick I mean attacking parents who lost children in the Sandy Hook massacre because he called it a hoax--as "performance art".

He also claimed that the reason he couldn't recall basic details about his own children during a deposition was because "he had eaten a big bowl of chili for lunch".
                                Last edited by MaizeRage; 04-18-2017, 11:15 AM.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X