Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Neoconservatives are giddy today. I think Lindsey Graham may have orgasmed on Meet the Press.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think I'm stealing this from Maher, but Republicans treat Syrian refugees like they do fetuses. Must protect them while on the inside but once they get outside eff 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Hey, today's little Syrian babies(the babies, the innocent little babies) grow up to be tomorrow's suicide bombers. Don't know why Trumpy's so upset that Assad's taking them out. That's just fewer that he won't have to deny entry into the US.
        He doesn't care about the babies. He cares about using them as his cover for firing missiles.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I think I'm stealing this from Maher, but Republicans treat Syrian refugees like they do fetuses. Must protect them while on the inside but once they get outside eff 'em.
          Yep and he was paraphrasing Carlin
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Rexy has a future in stand up. On Russian election interference:

Originally posted by Rex Tillerson
            This is something that Russia needs to confront themselves and I think examine carefully as to how this is helping them achieve their longer-term objectives
            Pretty sure that's exactly what the did BEFORE interfering.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              And I'm stealing this from John Oliver. Delta passengers have experienced more flight delays on a daily basis, than Assad's air force after one base strike.

EDIT: OMG, these "steamy" passages from one of O'Reilly's books are just comedy gold. "Written by a man who has clearly never seen a woman orgasm."
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 04-09-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                And I'm stealing this from John Oliver. Delta passengers have experienced more flight delays on a daily basis, than Assad's air force after one base strike.

EDIT: OMG, these "steamy" passages from one of O'Reilly's books are just comedy gold. "Written by a man who has clearly never seen a woman orgasm."
                Watched that bit getting ready for work this morning. I think my face is frozen into a permanent cringe.

The look on that Illinois pol in the gerrymandering segment was so funny I almost burst a blood vessel.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  Pretty sure that's exactly what the did BEFORE interfering.

Though I actually think it was a normal Secretary of State thing to say. "We know what you did. You know that we know. And we know that you know that we know."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Listening to NPR this morning, man, r's like to contradict themselves a lot.

With this recent Syria intervention- all the blame is on President Obama, all because he felt the legal thing to do was to get congressional approval to do something. Which, of course, they did not.

Now that don has acted on his own, it's perfectly ok. And is evidence that we now have a strong president.

So you congressional republicans basically don't want to be part of governing??? Oh, yea, we already know that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      He doesn't care about the babies. He cares about using them as his cover for firing missiles.
                      Really? You think?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

C'mon, the falafel!!

Comment

For those who think Trump is doing bad enough already that the vote is going to change I give you this:

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ump/418737093/

Minnesota's evangelical voters sought a change agent in Donald Trump
                          Evangelical voters looked for a "bulldozer" in Trump. Looking past what others saw as disqualifying transgressions, Trump carried McLeod County by more than 38 percentage points, among the highest margins of victory in the state.

So far, Pixler says, the Trump administration has exceeded his expectations on such things as jobs, trade, deregulation, the military and climate change. He also hopes that Trump keeps a campaign promise that religious voters took to heart: the repeal of the Johnson Amendment, a provision in the U.S. tax code that prohibits nonprofit organizations such as churches from endorsing or opposing political candidates.
                          And that's Minnesota. A supposed liberal state.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I guess this was Trump's attempt at being a...wait for it...Syria killer.

Thanks, I'll be here all week.
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Really? You think?
                              I think the truth of the matter needs to be repeated as many times as possible in case someone out there doesn't see through the BS.

We have had presidents who really would have cared about the babies, but not Hair Furor. Dead foreign babies in a nation of no specific economic value help his stock portfolio.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                For those who think Trump is doing bad enough already that the vote is going to change I give you this:

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ump/418737093/

And that's Minnesota. A supposed liberal state.
                                Don't panic Scooby, those people are gonna vote R no matter who the candidates are. If the Minnesota union workers are lined up behind him, then you might have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X