Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1001

Thread: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

  1. #901
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    19,951

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Don't worry, when the US commits mass murder it's

    a

    colorful

    spectacle.
    Looks like a German flag to me.

  2. #902
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    18,348

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    They're making an obvious build up to war. Had it been any other administration, I'd argue that it's a feint, but this administration just wants to shoot some people.
    Why not? All Trumpy wants is to be loved and adored by the teeming masses. So far, the only time he's gotten that positive feedback is when he's blown chit up. Twice now.

    It doesn't take a Pavlov dog to understand what sort of behavior gives him the reaction he craves, and so to continue to get that reaction, he just has to keep doing what he's been rewarded for. So here's the simple thing. Stop rewarding Trumpy with treats when he blows chit up. He'll lose interest fast.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

  3. #903
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    61,912

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    average nimrod in Daterape, Kentucky and Missing Chromosome, North Dakota
    Next, Brenthoven is going to come in here again and tell us how both sides are stupid.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  4. #904
    Not Deplorable FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Next, Brenthoven is going to come in here again and tell us how both sides are stupid.
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

    Remind us again, how did your Romney and Walker predictions work out?

  5. #905
    lubba wubba dub dub
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Haverbrook
    Posts
    28,630

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

    Remind us again, how did your Romney and Walker predictions work out?
    You know how in the movie Tropic Thunder, Robert Downey Jr. got in trouble for using the line, "Never go full retard?" Well, it appears that the opposite holds true in presidential politics.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

    Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

  6. #906
    Not Deplorable FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    You know how in the movie Tropic Thunder, Robert Downey Jr. got in trouble for using the line, "Never go full retard?" Well, it appears that the opposite holds true in presidential politics.
    Don't get me wrong, Trump is a maroon, but if all he does is wave his dick around and not start any new wars, we can barely survive 3.5 years. Maybe not 7.5 though.

  7. #907
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    61,912

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

    Remind us again, how did your Romney and Walker predictions work out?
    Isn't 4 years of Trump enough? Every prediction I make I hope I'm wrong. That's the angle. Being right on Trump is devastating.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  8. #908
    Drunkard
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Promised Land
    Posts
    17,135
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Trump is a maroon, but if all he does is wave his dick around and not start any new wars, we can barely survive 3.5 years. Maybe not 7.5 though.
    If that's all he does.

    Do you think the rest of the world (or even American citizens not named Trump) can feel confident that his murder boners aren't malicious? That requires a lot of trust that That Orange Idiot hasn't earned.

  9. #909
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    923

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    The hill is reporting that four voting machines have been stolen in Georgia ahead of tomorrow's special election...here we go.

  10. #910
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    19,951

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Cute

  11. #911

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    49,128

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Looks like a German flag to me.
    Speaking of...

    Nazi's defense is he was only following orders from the fuhrer.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  12. #912
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,805

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

    Remind us again, how did your Romney and Walker predictions work out?
    What were Scooby's Walker predictions? He's still an albatross around some of our necks.

  13. #913
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    61,912

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    What were Scooby's Walker predictions? He's still an albatross around some of our necks.
    Scooby was afraid Walker's success in Wisconsin would translate to national success. Scooby was afraid what's been happening in Wisconsin and Kansas would happen all over the country. Scooby was right he just picked the wrong horse.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  14. #914
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,805

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Scooby was afraid Walker's success in Wisconsin would translate to national success. Scooby was afraid what's been happening in Wisconsin and Kansas would happen all over the country. Scooby was right he just picked the wrong horse.
    Good reason to worry about Mr. Walker. Thank Parise he washed out on the National scene.

  15. #915
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    61,912

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Good reason to worry about Mr. Walker. Thank Parise he washed out on the National scene.
    Yeah, unfortunately the GOP and the electorate traded up. Or down. Depends on your perspective. They certainly traded for higher derp insanity.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  16. #916
    Drunkard
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Promised Land
    Posts
    17,135

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

    At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

    The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.

  17. #917

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    49,128

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

    At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

    The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.
    We can't make her go away, but we can ignore her.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  18. #918
    Not Deplorable FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    24,058

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Isn't 4 years of Trump enough? Every prediction I make I hope I'm wrong. That's the angle. Being right on Trump is devastating.


    You're always wanting to say "I TOLD YOU SO". That's your angle, and it's tiresome.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

    Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

  19. #919
    Five Thousand Candles in the Wind!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    32,288

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    No that isnt true. Scooby prefers to be wrong on his Doomsday stuff. I have known him long enough to know that.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  20. #920
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,094

    Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

    Fake News fails to censor again... https://www.infowars.com/google-admi...pts-apologies/
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •