Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Don't worry, when the US commits mass murder it's

a

colorful

spectacle.
    Looks like a German flag to me.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    They're making an obvious build up to war. Had it been any other administration, I'd argue that it's a feint, but this administration just wants to shoot some people.
    Why not? All Trumpy wants is to be loved and adored by the teeming masses. So far, the only time he's gotten that positive feedback is when he's blown chit up. Twice now.

It doesn't take a Pavlov dog to understand what sort of behavior gives him the reaction he craves, and so to continue to get that reaction, he just has to keep doing what he's been rewarded for. So here's the simple thing. Stop rewarding Trumpy with treats when he blows chit up. He'll lose interest fast.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    average nimrod in Daterape, Kentucky and Missing Chromosome, North Dakota
    Next, Brenthoven is going to come in here again and tell us how both sides are stupid.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Not Deplorable FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Next, Brenthoven is going to come in here again and tell us how both sides are stupid.
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

Remind us again, how did your Romney and Walker predictions work out?

lubba wubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And you, Mr. Glass Fully Empty, will tell us how we're going to get 8 years of Trump, followed by 8 more years of Pence, as well as pestilence, famine, disease, frogs, and the death of all liberal first born!

You know how in the movie Tropic Thunder, Robert Downey Jr. got in trouble for using the line, "Never go full retard?" Well, it appears that the opposite holds true in presidential politics.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    You know how in the movie Tropic Thunder, Robert Downey Jr. got in trouble for using the line, "Never go full retard?" Well, it appears that the opposite holds true in presidential politics.
    Don't get me wrong, Trump is a maroon, but if all he does is wave his dick around and not start any new wars, we can barely survive 3.5 years. Maybe not 7.5 though.

Isn't 4 years of Trump enough? Every prediction I make I hope I'm wrong. That's the angle. Being right on Trump is devastating.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Drunkard
    Don't get me wrong, Trump is a maroon, but if all he does is wave his dick around and not start any new wars, we can barely survive 3.5 years. Maybe not 7.5 though.
    If that's all he does.

Do you think the rest of the world (or even American citizens not named Trump) can feel confident that his murder boners aren't malicious? That requires a lot of trust that That Orange Idiot hasn't earned.

The hill is reporting that four voting machines have been stolen in Georgia ahead of tomorrow's special election...here we go.

Lucia Apologist

Cute

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Looks like a German flag to me.
    Speaking of...

Nazi's defense is he was only following orders from the fuhrer.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

What were Scooby's Walker predictions? He's still an albatross around some of our necks.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    What were Scooby's Walker predictions? He's still an albatross around some of our necks.
    Scooby was afraid Walker's success in Wisconsin would translate to national success. Scooby was afraid what's been happening in Wisconsin and Kansas would happen all over the country. Scooby was right he just picked the wrong horse.

Scooby was afraid Walker's success in Wisconsin would translate to national success. Scooby was afraid what's been happening in Wisconsin and Kansas would happen all over the country. Scooby was right he just picked the wrong horse.
    Good reason to worry about Mr. Walker. Thank Parise he washed out on the National scene.

Good reason to worry about Mr. Walker. Thank Parise he washed out on the National scene.
    Yeah, unfortunately the GOP and the electorate traded up. Or down. Depends on your perspective. They certainly traded for higher derp insanity.

Drunkard

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ry-i-lost.html

At first skim, I don't see anything explaining why she effectively stopped campaigning during the general election.

The one good thing to come from this will hopefully be the shattering of the idea that Hillary is for some reason owed anything. We're better off if she stays out of sight, but if she rears her head again, maybe she'll have learned at least enough to know that she can't just expect everything on a silver platter.
    We can't make her go away, but we can ignore her.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Isn't 4 years of Trump enough? Every prediction I make I hope I'm wrong. That's the angle. Being right on Trump is devastating.

You're always wanting to say "I TOLD YOU SO". That's your angle, and it's tiresome.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Five Thousand Candles in the Wind!

No that isnt true. Scooby prefers to be wrong on his Doomsday stuff. I have known him long enough to know that.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

You have not enough minerals.

Fake News fails to censor again... https://www.infowars.com/google-admi...pts-apologies/
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    So flaggy: you win.

Thread Information