Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This is so dumb:
    The best part is they misspelled Chief at the end

Poor Flaggy his hero had to admit he was a fraud in court...what will Flaggy do now?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      Anybody followed Alex Jones' child custody case at all?

He described his whole schtick--and to be clear, by schtick I mean attacking parents who lost children in the Sandy Hook massacre because he called it a hoax--as "performance art".

He also claimed that the reason he couldn't recall basic details about his own children during a deposition was because "he had eaten a big bowl of chili for lunch".
      And probably washed it down with a handle/homewrecker of bourbon.

Comment

While acknowledging it's maybe not great to bring a politician's child into it, though this one is an adult who spoke at the convention, but cmon: https://www.facebook.com/tiffanytrum...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          While acknowledging it's maybe not great to bring a politician's child into it, though this one is an adult who spoke at the convention, but cmon: https://www.facebook.com/tiffanytrum...&ICID=ref_fark
          Well, the Evangelicals won. Of course, no one can figure out how they justified voting for a 3 time divorcee ***** grabber, but hey, this kind of stuff they love.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Just a cry for attention from her. We all know it's Ivanka that "Daddy" wants to bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              There's a guy on the Mets forum who every time the other team scores is all "it's over, we're losing this game." After alternately considering him a kid, a troll, or an idiot, we've all concluded that's just the way he deals with the possibility of bad things happening: jump to the worst possible case so nothing that really happens can shock you.
              Flaggy's a Mets fan?
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Well, the Evangelicals won. Of course, no one can figure out how they justified voting for a 3 time divorcee ***** grabber, but hey, this kind of stuff they love.
                Well they dont care about when someone they like sins...hence why they have no issue with members of the GOP who are, or rape boys, or do drugs, or cheat on their spouses, or force women to get abortions...etc. Jesus loves them cause they are from MURICA!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Just a cry for attention from her. We all know it's Ivanka that "Daddy" wants to bone.
                  She's trying to move ahead of Eric and get to #4 in the rankings.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    She's trying to move ahead of Eric and get to #4 in the rankings.
                    Oooohhhh, low blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      He's rich and white.

In their eyes, it's a sign of God's favor. Because Evangelicals believe in a "prosperity Gospel" and have put whiteout over (among other places) Matthew 25:31-46.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Trump just called Paul Ryan 'Ron' twice in a speech in Wisconsin. Guy is losing it.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          Trump just called Paul Ryan 'Ron' twice in a speech in Wisconsin. Guy is losing it.
                          At least he didn't call him Rex.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Anybody followed Alex Jones' child custody case at all?
                            Don't ever tell me alcoholism isn't funny. I'm crying at this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ce=DDAfternoon

Judge Orlinda Naranjo debated which videos were admissible, disallowing one in which an apparently drunk Alex Jones said “1776 will commence again,” arguing that the statement had political overtones.

She said it was unclear what he meant by “the age of man will commence,” and no one on either legal team could help. The judge allowed it anyway.

Other clips included one in which Alex said “I can drink a whole jug of Jack Daniels and not even show it,” a clip which attorney Wilhite said was “taken out of context”.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              At least he didn't call him Rex.
                              Or Rob. (Imagines Paul Ryan with Rob's hair)
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                Don't ever tell me alcoholism isn't funny. I'm crying at this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ce=DDAfternoon
                                Does anyone else find it absurd there is a jury trial to decide a child custody case? Is this normal anywhere other than Texas?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X