Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Is the Washington Times a legit news source?
    It's borderline. Not outright fake, but they play faster and looser with the facts than even the NY Post. Its nickname on Fark is the Moonbat Times, fwiw.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      I used to think trump would provide interesting information about the limits of popularity and allow pollsters to calibrate for absolute zero. But now I'm thinking a dem could go a lot closer to pure negative, given the relative sanity of their base and flexibility of thought. Where will DT bottom out?
      I agree. Democrats are a better pure zero. I think we can all recalibrate when we find Donald's universal low. That rating, plus or minus a few points, is the new absolute zero when using the GOP scale. Dems, I believe, could actually hit zero.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        It's borderline. Not outright fake, but they play faster and looser with the facts than even the NY Post. Its nickname on Fark is the Moonbat Times, fwiw.
        So, I answered one of the kooks on my friend's post (who posted something from the One America News Network which started this whole thing - yeah, I know) who said the Washington Times was a prominent news source by asking "Isn't that owned by the Moonies?" and the kook responded "And John Henry owns the Globe. What's you point?" I said that the Moonies are a cult and John Henry was a businessman.

ETA: And now the kook is saying the Moonies weren't a cult but a religion. Yeah, staying away from that.
        Last edited by Scarlet; 03-28-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Nunes cancelled the rest of the week's hearings for the HIC investigation into Russia/Trump just as Sally Yates was about to testify.
          Worse yet, the WaPo is reporting that the White House and Nunes colluded to block her from testifying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c57_story.html

From The Hill:

After she was fired, it was revealed that Yates had notified the White House that then-national security adviser Michael Flynn had not properly explained his contact with the Russian ambassador, according to a report published Tuesday in The Washington Post.

Flynn was later fired over the incident.

The Post report cites documents showing that the Justice Department told Yates that her testimony would have to be seriously limited because of executive privilege, which protects executive branch documents and information from having to be turned over in certain cases.

According to the series of letters, a Justice Department official told Yates's lawyer, David O'Neill, that she would need “consent” from the White House in order to discuss her conversations with the White House.
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-28-2017, 10:54 AM.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Shut the fake up media! https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/stat...b0f805b3233be3

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Heh. That's almost as funny as the first iteration of the Trump/Pence logo that looked like a toilet. Does no one proof anything any more?

Comment

Trump declined an offer from the Washington Nationals to throw out the first pitch of the season.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Worse yet, the WaPo is reporting that the White House and Nunes colluded to block her from testifying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c57_story.html

From The Hill:
                  Yeah that Justice Department official is wrong. Even if they are classified they can be discussed in front of the committee if they are about possible illegal actions or if they put our national security in peril. (otherwise no one could be compelled to testify against any President ever which we know isnt true)

I read that story earlier...Nunes better hope WaPo got bad info or he is looking at a serious ethics investigation. The odds of him being the next sacrifice to the alter of Trump (aka The Flynn Sacrifice) just became even money.

I said it before I will say it again...this story will not go away. Health Care crapping the bed took away his one shield...now the sharks that are already hungry smell blood in the water. If Flynn is actually helping like CNN believes (even if he didnt "flip" ) then you will see "sources" leaking worse and worse stuff all summer. Blocking Yates was about as big a red flag as you can have...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Trump declined an offer from the Washington Nationals to throw out the first pitch of the season.
                    Commander Carrot Cake's hands are too small to grip the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Commander Carrot Cake's hands are too small to grip the ball.
                      How many people would Photoshop into that picture a kitten ball just for that joke alone? The beach ball over the goalie's shoulder would have nothing on this.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Just got done reading about how the Coal Industry is now back at full capacity and ran across this gem.

House Republican leaders and the White House, under extreme pressure from conservative activists, have restarted negotiations on legislation to repeal the Affordable Care Act, with House leaders declaring that Democrats were celebrating the law’s survival prematurely.

Just days after President Trump said he was moving on to other issues, senior White House officials are now saying they have hope that they can still score the kind of big legislative victory that has so far eluded Mr. Trump. Vice President Mike Pence was dispatched to Capitol Hill on Tuesday for lunchtime talks.

“We’re not going to retrench into our corners or put up dividing lines,” House Speaker Paul D. Ryan said after a meeting of House Republicans that was dominated by a discussion of how to restart the health negotiations. “There’s too much at stake to get bogged down in all of that.”

The House Republican whip, Steve Scalise of Louisiana, said of Democrats, “Their celebration is premature. We are closer to repealing Obamacare than we ever have been before.
                        Here's the coal article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/28/c...te-change.html

President Trump signed on Tuesday a much-anticipated executive order intended to roll back most of President Barack Obama’s climate-change legacy, celebrating the move as a way to promote energy independence and to restore thousands of lost coal industry jobs.

Flanked by coal miners at a ceremony at the Environmental Protection Agency, Mr. Trump signed a short document titled the “Energy Independence” executive order, directing the agency to start the legal process of withdrawing and rewriting the Clean Power Plan, the centerpiece of Mr. Obama’s policies to fight global warming.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/846584836517179392

I also hear that when Kennedy was assassinated Obama spent most of the day napping.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

In addition to being investigated while in office our new President is also being sued.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-to-...ice/417340153/

Remember, these were big negatives against Clinton and why this ******* had to be elected. He said so himself over and over again. Frankly, if he believed a word he said during the campaign he would resign today. But, alas, he's a liar.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The bit that's funny about the whole Nunes thing, is the Trumpy's have been screaming bloody murder about leaks to the press coming from the White House. So now Nunes gets called to a secret meeting at the WH, where someone leaks him the information that some of Trump's people may have been inadvertently picked up on other wiretaps, Nunes runs to the media with this news, so when the media asks Spicey whether this leak concerns him, he says, "nope, we're not bothered by this at all".

Which tells me that they are the ones who leaked it to Nunes in the first place.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Isn't he still under investigation for banging the 13 year old?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X