Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

I'm laughing so hard that the stain I think I just left on my pants is definitely NOT doctored.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well many of us believed that Blacks, Latinos and Women wouldnt vote for a sexual predator who hates Mexicans and wouldnt even rent his cruddy apartments to Black people. You cant fix stupid though...
      ^^^^^^^^^
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He's just honoring his hero Joe Pa.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Yes, definitely. Too fuzzy around the stain there. If you look at the right pocket, it appears to be smudge-tooled, and I find it hard to believe the left pocket would be completely missing.

Would be funny to have another scandal about Presidential stains though.
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 04-04-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            We have two test cases already in Wisconsin and Kansas. We'll see if you're right. I'm willing to bet both stay Red for the foreseeable future despite what Republicans did to their state. Hell, did you read the Flint story I posted below?
            Iowa's headed that way. 4 percent unemployment, healthy economy, but we're running a budget deficit of a couple hundred million dollars because of about 600 million in refundable corporate tax breaks.

Comment

I hope this can be viewed without a Facebook sign-in because it's pretty funny.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Susan Rice says: "I leaked nothin' to nobody."

BUT THAT'S A DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!!
                KICK {PROVICED OUTTA HOCKEY RAST! THEY HAVEN"T NEVER DONE NOTHING!

Sorry, had to.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I hope this can be viewed without a Facebook sign-in because it's pretty funny.
                  "So hit it."

Beautiful.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

From what I've seen, looks like conservative Facebook has moved on to the Daily Wire and Ben Shapiro for all their story sharing needs after Milo had his pedophilia incident and Tomi decided she's in control of her own body.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Steve Bannon was removed from the National Security Council. White House is trying to spin it as it only being a temporary appointment to "keep an eye on Mike Flynn" because they knew "Flynn had issues".
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        Steve Bannon was removed from the National Security Council. White House is trying to spin it as it only being a temporary appointment to "keep an eye on Mike Flynn" because they knew "Flynn had issues".
                        Ah well that makes it OK. For example, all Penn State had to do was hire Jared Fogle as a coaching assistant to keep an eye on Sandusky.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm guessing H.R. McMaster has gotten Trump's ear.

Comment

Bannon saying he was only on the NSC because SUSAN RICE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              Bannon saying he was only on the NSC because SUSAN RICE!!!!!
                              You've got to be kidding.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                You've got to be kidding.
                                "SUSAN RICE!!!1!!! operationalized the NSC during the last administration. I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function.”

It's actually pretty amusing. First, remind everyone about the name Susan Rice, then, follow it up with a couple of sentences that have no inherent meaning. That way, the only takeaway is Susan Rice.
                                Last edited by GrinCDXX; 04-05-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X