Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Wonder what he's scared about today. Tweets on tweets on tweets.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

He wants to know who paid for the rallies? Duh George Soros the man has more money than anyone dontcha know!

People should hold rallies every week about this clown...the more he talks the more likely he tweets something that is an admission of guilt
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

USA, "No longer the land of dreams"

#ThanksCheeto

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          The Sore Winner is at it again.

So happy for the people that voted for him. So happy.
          Almost impossible thing to do for a Republican, even though they've done it 3 of the last 5. I'm sure Flaggy will tell us how we're misunderstanding it though.
          Last edited by French Rage; 04-17-2017, 09:05 AM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The recent Kansas election (Congress) was a really big media event, until the Republicans won. Now they play the same game with Georgia-BAD!
            Never shuts up about elections. Never. I predict sweeping victory in 18 and 20. His people love him.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vice President Mike Pence warned North Korea not to test the strength of America's military might, underlining a message that the Trump administration sought to bring peace through strength.

"All options are on the table," he reiterated Monday while standing next to South Korean Acting President Hwang Kyo-ahn, putting reclusive North Korea on notice that neither the U.S. nor South Korea would tolerate further missile or nuclear tests.
              It's always a good idea to talk like this to mentally unstable people like Kim Jong-un. They always react the way you want them to. Does Pence realize that if a war is started Seoul is going to be obliterated before we can do anything about it?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's always a good idea to talk like this to mentally unstable people like Kim Jong-un. They always react the way you want them to. Does Pence realize that if a war is started Seoul is going to be obliterated before we can do anything about it?
                Isn't that what they want? These guys are itching for a fight against whoever takes the bait first. Then we'll go all in to "SUPPORT THE TROOPS", which will include having no problems getting the hefty budget increase for defense spending passed.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                  Isn't that what they want? These guys are itching for a fight against whoever takes the bait first. Then we'll go all in to "SUPPORT THE TROOPS", which will include having no problems getting the hefty budget increase for defense spending passed.
                  Do you have any idea how many innocent South Koreans and Americans live in Seoul? This is insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Do you have any idea how many innocent South Koreans and Americans live in Seoul? This is insanity.
                    That'll make it easier to break into "support our troops or get hung for treason" mode. Toby Keith will be Blasted 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      That'll make it easier to break into "support our troops or get hung for treason" mode. Toby Keith will be Blasted 24/7.
                      Given the way the media has been masturbating to the Tomahawks and MOAB, the administration won't even need indoctrination. The goons running our government will schedule foreign policy around Sweeps Week.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh I agree 100% that it's insanity. But I think we both know that this administration is not exactly swimming in the deep end of the sanity pool.

Comment

Vice tried to game out how it would go. The fascinating thing is the scenario begins with North Korea screwing up a test launch, and it was published a week before the North Korean launch failure.

No country with nuclear weapons has ever been attacked by a state actor. Seoul is 35 miles from the North Korean border -- my morning commute is longer if I stop for gas.

The Seoul combined statistical area has 24 million people -- larger than the New York combined statistical area, which includes all of the following:

Kings County, NY (the borough of Brooklyn in New York City)
                          Queens County, NY (the borough of Queens in New York City)
                          New York County, NY (the borough of Manhattan in New York City)
                          Bronx County, NY (the borough of The Bronx in New York City)
                          Richmond County, NY (the borough of Staten Island in New York City)
                          Westchester County, NY
                          Bergen County, NJ
                          Hudson County, NJ
                          Middlesex County, NJ
                          Monmouth County, NJ
                          Ocean County, NJ
                          Passaic County, NJ
                          Rockland County, NY
                          Orange County, NY
                          Suffolk County, NY
                          Nassau County, NY
                          Putnam County, NY
                          Dutchess County, NY
                          Essex County, NJ
                          Union County, NJ
                          Morris County, NJ
                          Somerset County, NJ
                          Sussex County, NJ
                          Hunterdon County, NJ
                          Pike County, PA
                          Fairfield County, CT
                          New Haven County, CT
                          Warren County, NJ
                          Carbon County, PA
                          Lehigh County, PA
                          Northampton County, PA
                          Mercer County, NY
                          Litchfield County, CT
                          Ulster County, NY
                          Monroe County, PA
                          Last edited by Kepler; 04-17-2017, 09:56 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What makes you think anyone in the GOP cares about Americans abroad or ESPECIALLY any Koreans? Are you high?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Given the way the media has been masturbating to the Tomahawks and MOAB, the administration won't even need indoctrination. The goons running our government will schedule foreign policy around Sweeps Week.
                              Yes, here we go again with the media failing at their job. They've been gushing over Trump and his foreign policy team ever since the bombing in Syria. They were complicit in Trump's election and now World War 3 is just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                What makes you think anyone in the GOP cares about Americans abroad or ESPECIALLY any Koreans? Are you high?
                                I'm not sure I do. I think I'm just trying to persuade whoever might be listening no matter how futile it might be.

Comment

Working...
                                X