Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeast Regional - March 25-26: Minnesota, UMass-Lowell, Cornell and Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeast Regional - March 25-26: Minnesota, UMass-Lowell, Cornell and Notre Dame

Image result for funny osprey

Comment

Re: Northeast Regional - March 25-26: Minnesota, UMass-Lowell, Cornell and Notre Dame

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Image result for funny osprey
      Was that caused by one of the many witches?
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Was that caused by one of the many witches?
        That's Salem. Learn your New England geography!
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

According to Ticketmaster, only some sections in the lower bowl ends remaining for Sat. games. $45 for two games...not bad.

Comment

I am going with MN over ND (Not the ND of Sioux Fame).
            Lowell over Cornell
            Then MN over Lowell
            I also picked a all MN final, MN vs UMD and it will go into three OT's with MN winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mnturkey View Post
              I am going with MN over ND (Not the ND of Sioux Fame).
              Lowell over Cornell
              Then MN over Lowell
              I also picked a all MN final, MN vs UMD and it will go into three OT's with MN winning it all.
              My heart would not be able to handle that......not a chance......
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                That would be a problem but not a bad way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  We've got unfinished business with Duluth... you can have them next season
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    So do we. They have kicked us to the curb the last 20 times we've played them. But, if it goes that way, thanks.
                    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

They've been killing us for the last few years. We have plenty of unfinished business as well. Also, IIRC the last time we met them in the NCAA playoffs they won. So, you'll have to fight us for the right to get a shot at them.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We've got some unfinished business with Minnesota as well. It's not as recent, but there's still some payback that is needed.
                        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          We've got some unfinished business with Minnesota as well. It's not as recent, but there's still some payback that is needed.
                          The 1994 2-1 20T loss in the regional final.
                          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            They've been killing us for the last few years. We have plenty of unfinished business as well. Also, IIRC the last time we met them in the NCAA playoffs they won. So, you'll have to fight us for the right to get a shot at them.
                            That's the plan.
                            Lowell Forever
                            Forever Lowell

Comment

what those ties are really getting to you?
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                what those ties are really getting to you?
                                i don't remember a tie on the first night
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X