Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    SUNY Morrisville
    Sierra Voeller - F - Okanagan Falls, BC - Okanagan Hockey Academy
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    668

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    Adrian
    Katie Hayward - F - Livonia, MI - Ladywood HS
    Cristina Rotondo - F - Livonia, MI - Ladywood HS
    Cecelia Werner - F - Livonia, MI - Ladywood HS

    Aurora
    Brianna Wood - F - Lake Villa, IL - Vermont Academy

    Colby
    Hailey Rohall - F - Weston, MA - East Coast Wizards

    St. Scholastica
    Kenzie Rugland - F - Forest Lake, MN - Forest Lake HS

    UW-River Falls
    Kora Torkelson - F - Thief River Falls, MN - Thief River Falls HS

    UW-Superior
    Amanda Sergent - F - Eagle River, WI - Northland Pines HS
    Kenzie Rugland is a 2018 grad from Forest Lake HS. Maybe she accelerated her graduation? Doubtful though.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by 123kidd View Post
    Kenzie Rugland is a 2018 grad from Forest Lake HS. Maybe she accelerated her graduation? Doubtful though.
    My bad, guess she's next year's recruitment class...
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    St. Catherine

    Emilee Anderson - Chaska/Chanhassen HS
    Paige Delahunt - Bemidji HS
    Hunter Gallus - Mound Westonka HS
    Veronica Gruett - MN Revolution
    Rachael Holm - Bemidji HS
    Alison Hutter - Mayville ND
    Sarah Montrose - Rochester JM HS
    Ashlyn Rakos - Holy Family HS

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Colby
    Cierra San Roman - G - Orange, CA - New Hampton School
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Colby
    Elizabeth Brashich - F - Penfield, NY - Hoosac School

    Salve Regina
    Maria Coleman - F - Garden Grove, CA - Anaheim Lady Ducks/Hoosac School
    Michaela Simon - D - Wappinger Falls, NY - Hoosac School
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 05-12-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Connecticut College
    Andrea Mello - D - Nashua, NH - Derryfield School

    Marian
    Mary Clark - F - Morton Grove, IL - Team Illinois U19

    Nichols
    Abigail Bassett - G - Pascoag, RI - Burrillville HS

    Plymouth State
    Amber Thomas - F - Bombay, NY - HTI Stars Elite/Massena HS
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 05-15-2017 at 10:13 PM.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    SUNY Morrisville
    Ts'setkwu Dunstan - D - Kamloops, BC - Okanagan Hockey Academy
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  9. #29
    Nate LePage, Siena '13 CARDS_rule_the_Burgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    3,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    SUNY Morrisville
    Ts'setkwu Dunstan - D - Kamloops, BC - Okanagan Hockey Academy
    That's one hell of a name!

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
    That's one hell of a name!
    She has nothing on Kahnekaró:roks McComber of Morrisville by way of Norwich.

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Adrian
    Regina Granata - G - Pittsburgh, PA - Steel City Selects/HTI Stars [Saved 60/62 shots for HTI against Adrian in an exhibition on 11/2/16 that ended in a 2-2 tie.]

    King's
    Anna Monsrud - G - Montrose, MN - Buffalo Senior HS
    Mary Deyell - F - Glendale, CA - Lady Wildcats U19 [Carlsbad, CA]
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 05-31-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Aurora
    Terah Edstrom - F - Fairplay, CO - Lady Rough Riders
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada EH!
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    Adrian
    Regina Granata - G - Pittsburgh, PA - Steel City Selects/HTI Stars [Saved 60/62 shots for HTI against Adrian in an exhibition on 11/2/16 that ended in a 2-2 tie.]

    King's
    Anna Monsrud - G - Montrose, MN - Buffalo Senior HS
    Mary Deyell - F - Glendale, CA - Lady Wildcats U19 [Carlsbad, CA]
    King's
    Kiva Sierra Stoltz - G - Halton, ONT - North Halton Twisters Midget AA

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Finlandia
    Rebecca Lilly - D - Gore, New Zealand - Balmoral Hall Blazers
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Trine
    Sierra Westner - F - Saginaw, MI - KAHA K-Stars
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fairbnks, AK
    Posts
    72

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    is there a commitments site for DIII like the one for DI?

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Heard rumors of this months ago, confident enough now to post:

    SUNY Plattsburgh
    Brooke Wolejko - G - South Windsor, CT - St. Lawrence University [NCAA D1]

    Wolejko made 3 starts at SLU in 2016-17, her junior season. She was 2-0-0 with a 0.00 GAA. Those teams were Union, Brown and an exhibition against the Concordia Stingers.
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 06-15-2017 at 11:00 AM.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  18. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada EH!
    Posts
    158

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    Heard rumors of this months ago, confident enough now to post:

    SUNY Plattsburgh
    Brooke Wolejko - G - South Windsor, CT - St. Lawrence University [NCAA D1]

    Wolejko made 3 starts at SLU in 2016-17, her junior season. She was 2-0-0 with a 0.00 GAA. Those teams were Union, Brown and an exhibition against the Concordia Stingers.
    does she become #1 on the depth chart right away?

  19. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    678

    Re: 2017-18 DIII Commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by GTOWN View Post
    does she become #1 on the depth chart right away?
    She will likely compete with Kassi Abbott and any other goalie brought in for the job. Aveson had to compete with Kelsey Neumann after Mandy Mackrell left and Leonard had to wrest the job away from the more experienced Ally Ross the season after Aveson graduated.

    That said, I also can't see someone leaving for another school 3 years in without that person thinking they're a heavy favorite to be the starter, whether that's by assurance from the coach or just confidence in her own ability to earn it outright.

  20. #40
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    She will likely compete with Kassi Abbott and any other goalie brought in for the job. Aveson had to compete with Kelsey Neumann after Mandy Mackrell left and Leonard had to wrest the job away from the more experienced Ally Ross the season after Aveson graduated.

    That said, I also can't see someone leaving for another school 3 years in without that person thinking they're a heavy favorite to be the starter, whether that's by assurance from the coach or just confidence in her own ability to earn it outright.
    She doesn't have horrible career stats either....let's be Hines here, she's not going to be having the firing squad night in night out on her....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •