Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 100

Thread: 2017-18 Schedules

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Nichols schedule:

    http://www.nicholsathletics.com/sche...x?path=mhockey

    Interesting, there is going to be a Thanksgiving D3 hockey tournament in Binghamton (includes Nichols vs. Amherst and Cortland vs. Framingham).
    I wonder which arena? I'm thinking not Broome County Arena as Devils are home that Saturday night. Maybe Broome Community College or Icehouse in Chenango Bridge?

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Geneseo, NY
    Posts
    109

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by geneseo View Post
    Geneseo's schedule was posted back on July 10.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by dhammond View Post
    I wonder which arena? I'm thinking not Broome County Arena as Devils are home that Saturday night. Maybe Broome Community College or Icehouse in Chenango Bridge?
    Interesting, because I automatically assumed Broome County Arena. But then, I know nothing about Binghamton.

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    5,035

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    Not sure but Utica has Oswego on their schedule for the 22nd of Oct. but Oswego has nothing on their schedule?? Perhaps a 2nd exhibition game for the Lakers? or am I missing something,probably the latter....just weird.

  9. #69
    Colorado Cadets Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Posts
    9,371

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    These new Ex games probably are going to need some sorting and confirmation, especially if they are "scrimmages"
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Not sure but Utica has Oswego on their schedule for the 22nd of Oct. but Oswego has nothing on their schedule?? Perhaps a 2nd exhibition game for the Lakers? or am I missing something,probably the latter....just weird.
    Not everybody is listing exhibition/scrimmages on their schedule.

    I know Potsdam has a scrimmage against Skidmore (10/22) and an exhibition game against a Canadian school (10/24), but neither one is listed on their schedule.

    P.S. Anything before the last weekend of October can only be a scrimmage or exhibition game.

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    5,035

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Not everybody is listing exhibition/scrimmages on their schedule.

    I know Potsdam has a scrimmage against Skidmore (10/22) and an exhibition game against a Canadian school (10/24), but neither one is listed on their schedule.

    P.S. Anything before the last weekend of October can only be a scrimmage or exhibition game.
    Ok sounds about right but why not put them on the schedule and gets a few butts in the seats,I know the CCHL game in Oswego was a sellout the past 2 years,3000 capacity,make a few $$$,as the people want to see hockey as its been awhile.
    Last edited by bakdraft21; 07-18-2017 at 09:34 AM.

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Ok sounds about right but why not put them on the schedule and gets a few butts in the seats,I know the CCHL game in Oswego was a sellout the past 2 years,3000 capacity,make a few $$$,as the people want to see hockey as its been awhile.
    Now you're just asking silly questions... LOL

  13. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    135

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    The thing is though, Oswego lists the CCHL exhibition game, and the Utica Rivalry that exists there always brings in people. Maybe it was something setup when Utica released (was early) and fell through by the time Oswego rolled out there schedule.

    My email for season tickets says there are 13 home games this year, including the CCHL game.

  14. #74
    Colorado Cadets Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Posts
    9,371

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Ok sounds about right but why not put them on the schedule and gets a few butts in the seats,I know the CCHL game in Oswego was a sellout the past 2 years,3000 capacity,make a few $$$,as the people want to see hockey as its been awhile.
    I would guess some of it is an issue of both sides confirming the game(s). Sine this new, details may need to be worked out. By the time practice season starts, I would guess it will all fall in place.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules


  17. #77

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    In their last year in the CCC, Johnson & Wales:

    http://providence.jwuathletics.com/s...17-18/schedule

  18. #78

    Unhappy Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    It appears several NESCAC teams are unable to find enough non-conference teams to complete their schedule

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    5,035

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by eddieshack23 View Post
    It appears several NESCAC teams are unable to find enough non-conference teams to complete their schedule
    They should get in touch with Utica, they love to travel and play away games

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Rochester, NY USA
    Posts
    4,474

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules

    Cortland finally decided there is going to be a hockey season this year, and posted their schedule, the last of the SUNYAC schools to do so.

    http://www.cortlandreddragons.com/sc...?path=mhockey&
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •