Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Results 421 to 429 of 429

Thread: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

  1. #421
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,637

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    LSSU thread has reported that the 30 September Laurentian game is gone. That brings them in line with NCAA regulations.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  2. #422
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,637

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...k08c3pHev5-Fw/

    Effectively incomplete* schedules:

    AHC: All Complete
    ECAC: All Complete
    HEA: All Complete
    B1G: All Complete
    NCHC: All Complete
    WCHA: All Complete
    Independent: All Complete

    * Effectively complete meaning the school has released the full schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  3. #423
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    LSSU thread has reported that the 30 September Laurentian game is gone. That brings them in line with NCAA regulations.
    Glad LSSU is still including the 2 eliminated exhibition games in season ticket renewal packages.

  4. #424
    Patron Saint of Defunct Teams
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Troy, NY
    Posts
    953

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    couple minor changes for AIC's schedule

    I was hoping for Sacred Heart's games to be changed...

    http://aicyellowjackets.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

  5. #425
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    6,394

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Pistons schedule is finally out. There is an opening on the 27th and 28th at the PizzArena, but Jan 1 and 2 has been the rumored date.

  6. #426
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Findlay, OH USA
    Posts
    430

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Bowling Green has a home game scheduled on December 28 vs Western Michigan. I have also heard the January 1 & 2 dates for the GLI. Hopefully we will find out for sure soon.

  7. #427
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Weston
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey John View Post
    Bowling Green has a home game scheduled on December 28 vs Western Michigan. I have also heard the January 1 & 2 dates for the GLI. Hopefully we will find out for sure soon.
    Ever since that Western game was announced, I've considered the date and location "tentative." I fully expect an effort to move it to the Huntington Center.

  8. #428
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Findlay, OH USA
    Posts
    430

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pdt1081 View Post
    Ever since that Western game was announced, I've considered the date and location "tentative." I fully expect an effort to move it to the Huntington Center.
    I hope that they leave this game at the Slater Family Ice Arena. I hate giving up home ice and I hate the small, crowded seats at the Huntington Center.

  9. #429
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Weston
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey John View Post
    I hope that they leave this game at the Slater Family Ice Arena. I hate giving up home ice and I hate the small, crowded seats at the Huntington Center.
    I'd normally agree with every part of this post. But, being between the holidays, and no students, it gives the best chance of drawing a larger crowd. And it gives season ticket holders a reason to actually watch a Walleye game.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •