X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Air Force:

http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/spo...key-sched.html
    Last edited by CCTiger; 07-26-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

LSSU thread has reported that the 30 September Laurentian game is gone. That brings them in line with NCAA regulations.

Comment

Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...k08c3pHev5-Fw/

Effectively incomplete* schedules:

AHC: All Complete
        ECAC: All Complete
        HEA: All Complete
        B1G: All Complete
        NCHC: All Complete
        WCHA: All Complete
        Independent: All Complete

* Effectively complete meaning the school has released the full schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          LSSU thread has reported that the 30 September Laurentian game is gone. That brings them in line with NCAA regulations.
          Glad LSSU is still including the 2 eliminated exhibition games in season ticket renewal packages.

Comment

couple minor changes for AIC's schedule

I was hoping for Sacred Heart's games to be changed...

http://aicyellowjackets.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Pistons schedule is finally out. There is an opening on the 27th and 28th at the PizzArena, but Jan 1 and 2 has been the rumored date.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Bowling Green has a home game scheduled on December 28 vs Western Michigan. I have also heard the January 1 & 2 dates for the GLI. Hopefully we will find out for sure soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
                  Bowling Green has a home game scheduled on December 28 vs Western Michigan. I have also heard the January 1 & 2 dates for the GLI. Hopefully we will find out for sure soon.
                  Ever since that Western game was announced, I've considered the date and location "tentative." I fully expect an effort to move it to the Huntington Center.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                    Ever since that Western game was announced, I've considered the date and location "tentative." I fully expect an effort to move it to the Huntington Center.
                    I hope that they leave this game at the Slater Family Ice Arena. I hate giving up home ice and I hate the small, crowded seats at the Huntington Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
                      I hope that they leave this game at the Slater Family Ice Arena. I hate giving up home ice and I hate the small, crowded seats at the Huntington Center.
                      I'd normally agree with every part of this post. But, being between the holidays, and no students, it gives the best chance of drawing a larger crowd. And it gives season ticket holders a reason to actually watch a Walleye game.

Comment

SCHEDULE CHANGE! The Spartans & Wolverines will now meet Dec. 7 in Ann Arbor and Dec. 8 in East Lansing.

Comment

Schedule update for UW/Mercyhurst

Now that the basketball schedule is out, the series originally schedule for Friday/Saturday Nov 24/25 will be shifted one day to be Saturday/Sunday Nov 25/26.

This frees up the building for the UW vs UW-Milwaukee basketball game on Friday, Nov 24 in Madison.

Comment

Michigan playing the USNTDP in Plymouth on 12/2.

http://mihockeynow.com/2017/08/annua...g-to-plymouth/

Comment

BC officially released: http://www.bceagles.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

A few changes to what is here: Host New Brunswick in exhibition Sept 30 at Bruins practice facility Warrior Ice Arena

UNH game moved to Sunday Jan 14 at 1pm instead of Monday Jan 15

Beanpot 1st round is the early game

Afternoon games Oct 15 Providence 5pm Nov 24 Harvard 4pm Dec 30 UConn 3pm

Also games at St. Cloud have different start times with the Friday game starting 30 minutes later (assuming for TV)

All home games are on ESPN3
                              Last edited by BC/HE; 09-20-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X