Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    6/7. See my earlier post.
    Do we know which order yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Do we know which order yet?
      The CCT email listed it as Michigan/Penn State. I would take that with a grain of saltpeter.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        The CCT email listed it as Michigan/Penn State. I would take that with a grain of saltpeter.
        Was UML/Providence in the right order? That one was confirmed by UML.

Also, it seems you're referencing information that came from the school itself... did they say anything about our third game, and which was Non-con?

Comment

With Notre Dame playing Minnesota over Thanksgiving, I think we can safely say, without a doubt, that Shillelagh isn't happening this year.

Comment

Full(ish) Wisconsin schedule is out.

LINK

It was also confirmed through sources, but not officially announced, that there will be a game with MTU at UW for the Hall of Fame game on Oct 1.

Comment

Ohio State just shared an updated schedule on Facebook. Apparently we will have an exhibition. Ryerson on September 30. I know most people seem to hate the exhibitions against Canadian schools, but I enjoy them so that's good to see. It still says we're playing RPI on October 13-14, so if that conflicts with something on their schedule idk what's up with that. OSU is already selling tickets so I think their schedule is the correct one.
              Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
              University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
                Ohio State just shared an updated schedule on Facebook. Apparently we will have an exhibition. Ryerson on September 30. I know most people seem to hate the exhibitions against Canadian schools, but I enjoy them so that's good to see. It still says we're playing RPI on October 13-14, so if that conflicts with something on their schedule idk what's up with that. OSU is already selling tickets so I think their schedule is the correct one.
                Just asked Maine, since they were the source. Granted, theirs was rumored, and I usually go with whomever provides the latest information as it's usually more accurate, so I'll put you in there. There's an available weekend for RPI and Maine to play, which is during Union's finals week (same weekend we played last year, and ironically both of us have it open). But obviously I won't put anything different in there until I see a report.
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-05-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...key-sched.html - Penn St.

Comment

From RPI's internal list, RPI's weekend with RIT and Niagara is where I thought it would be. I am assuming Union's going to partake in travel partnership on that one, given they did last year.

I assume RIT's BCA game is on the 14th, given the patterns from previous years?

Comment

Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...k08c3pHev5-Fw/

Effectively complete* schedules:

AHC: Nothing yet

ECAC: Non-travel partner conference schedule mostly released

HEA:
                      UMASS Lowell

B1G: Conference schedule released
                      Minnesota
                      Ohio State
                      Penn State
                      Wisconsin

NCHC: Conference schedule released
                      Colorado College
                      Denver
                      Miami
                      Minnesota Duluth
                      Nebraska Omaha
                      North Dakota
                      St. Cloud State

WCHA: Conference schedule released
                      Alabama Huntsville **
                      Alaska Anchorage
                      Alaska Fairbanks
                      Bemidji State
                      Ferris State
                      LSSU ***
                      Mankato State *
                      Northern Michigan *

Independent:
                      Arizona State

* Effectively complete meaning the school has released the full schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.
                      ** Short by 2 games even if you don't take exemptions into account; 6 if you do. Hopefully they're able to get in some exhibitions.
                      *** Announced schedule is long by two games. Something has to give, or special permission has to be granted for two game exhibition series.

Comment

Dartmouth released their schedule

https://***********/Dartmouth_MIH/st...26834219409408
                        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                          The music is a nice touch.
                          Bentley University Hockey
                          On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Vermont hosts Brown on 9 December
                            https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Just asked Maine, since they were the source. Granted, theirs was rumored, and I usually go with whomever provides the latest information as it's usually more accurate, so I'll put you in there. There's an available weekend for RPI and Maine to play, which is during Union's finals week (same weekend we played last year, and ironically both of us have it open). But obviously I won't put anything different in there until I see a report.
                              RPI/Maine will be weekend of October 6-8. Women are also home so could be Saturday/Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                                RPI/Maine will be weekend of October 6-8. Women are also home so could be Saturday/Sunday.
                                Maine's already booked on that weekend, too; league games v. UCONN. And given they've released home schedule with ticket info and what not, I'd be inclined to believe that.

Comment

Working...
                                X