• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Providence

http://m.friars.com/m/sports/m-hocke...051817aaa.html
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Bowling Green has added a game against US National Development Team on Friday October 6th.

http://www.bgsufalcons.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Lost all the analysis from before trying to reply to this post when I edited. Here's the final pairings:

Order over last two years: BC, UML, Prov, BU, MC, NE, UVM, UCONN, UNH, Maine, UMA

Team: Closest, Upper, Middle, Lower (predictions in order)
        BC: UML, Prov, UCONN, Maine
        BU: Prov, MC, UCONN, Maine
        UCONN: UVM, BC, BU, UMA
        Maine: UMA, BC, BU, UNH
        UMA: Maine, Prov, MC, UCONN
        UML: BC, NE, UVM, UNH
        MC: NE, Prov, BU, UMA
        UNH: Maine, UML, NE, UVM
        NE: MC, UML, UVM, UNH
        Prov: BU, BC, MC, UMA
        UVM: UCONN, UML, NE, UNH

From what I understand, these pairings will remain the same for next year, only with the sites reversed. Then, we go through this exercise again.
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-01-2017, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Providence had the CCT/SLU weekend reversed. Because they have the latest schedule, I'll assume they're correct unless hearing otherwise.

Comment

Speculation time: Western Michigan has 4 NC games remaining. Something tells me they may play Michigan State and Notre Dame. Both could be easily done on 20-21 October, and Notre Dame around New Years.

Still plenty of room for non-con games across the east; not sure what sense can be made there yet.

Comment

UC

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...k08c3pHev5-Fw/

Effectively complete* schedules:

AHC: Nothing yet

ECAC: Non-travel partner conference schedule mostly released
                Dartmouth
                Union

HEA:
                UMASS Lowell
                Providence

B1G: Conference schedule released
                Minnesota
                Ohio State
                Penn State
                Wisconsin

NCHC: Conference schedule released
                Colorado College
                Denver
                Miami
                Minnesota Duluth
                Nebraska Omaha
                North Dakota
                St. Cloud State

WCHA: Conference schedule released
                Alabama Huntsville **
                Alaska Anchorage
                Alaska Fairbanks
                Bemidji State
                Ferris State
                LSSU ***
                Mankato State *
                Northern Michigan *

Independent:
                Arizona State

* Effectively complete meaning the school has released the full schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.
                ** Short by 2 games even if you don't take exemptions into account; 6 if you do. Hopefully they're able to get in some exhibitions.
                *** Announced schedule is long by two games. Something has to give, or special permission has to be granted for two game exhibition series.

Comment

Do we have dates for the GLI yet?

Comment

This was from a post from Arizona State.

"ASU, Alabama-Huntsville Swap Home-and-Home Series; Devils host Chargers on Nov. 3-4, 2017, Travel to Huntsville on Oct. 19-20, 2018."

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
                      This was from a post from Arizona State.

"ASU, Alabama-Huntsville Swap Home-and-Home Series; Devils host Chargers on Nov. 3-4, 2017, Travel to Huntsville on Oct. 19-20, 2018."
                      Fair enough; I just hope UAH is getting some more games on that now open weekend, whether it's eastern teams or exhibitions.

Comment

http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf - From the Brown Thread

Mistake as to 12/2 game - Should be RPI and not Princeton.

I don't think SLU will be involved at all with our games with Canisius, I can only make the assumption that Casey wanted a game in before returning to conference play as it would've been just over a month from the last game in early December so that is why the games are split up, I personally like the idea but our non-conference is no joke and then you're adding a Canisius team that returns a lot of scoring and should be on the top of AH, it will be another great test for Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                          http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf - From the Brown Thread

Mistake as to 12/2 game - Should be RPI and not Princeton.

I don't think SLU will be involved at all with our games with Canisius, I can only make the assumption that Casey wanted a game in before returning to conference play as it would've been just over a month from the last game in early December so that is why the games are split up, I personally like the idea but our non-conference is no joke and then you're adding a Canisius team that returns a lot of scoring and should be on the top of AH, it will be another great test for Clarkson.
                          Quick fix on the URL: http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf (yours got cut off; be sure to copy the actual URL and not just text in the forum)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Quick fix on the URL: http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf (yours got cut off; be sure to copy the actual URL and not just text in the forum)
                            Ah yes I was in a hurry, my mistake, thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                              Ah yes I was in a hurry, my mistake, thanks for the correction.
                              No problem.

Does the Round Table have a thread specific to schedule? I didn't see much of anything... I know eLynah has one for the purposes of Cornell's schedule...

Comment

Updates to UAH's schedule:

* Moved: UAH at Northern Michigan, from Feb. 2-3 to Dec. 1-2
                                * Moved: Northern Michigan at UAH, from Oct. 27-28 to Feb. 3-4
                                * Added: UAH at Cornell, Oct. 27-28

http://uahchargers.com/news/2017/5/2...18-season.aspx
                                Michael Napier - UAH '97
                                uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                                U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                                NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                                CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                                CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X