Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Sounds like SLU will have Michigan and Penn St, UML and Providence at home for single games with Clarkson. SLU also going to Grand Forks for 2 games with their trip to Wisconsin.

Probably only the NoDak series is new info, but that's a heavyweight schedule.
    That will complete North Dakota's opponents.

Although I'm sure you meant the trips were both away, I don't think they can do it on the same trip unless school isn't in session due to NCAA regulations, and the only place that happens is across the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
      Bowling Green's non-conference schedule seems to be looking like:
      H/H with Michigan State, Ohio State, and Western Michigan.
      2 Home with Miami.
      I have Bowling Green as being in the GLI; perhaps that's what you meant by the Michigan State home/home?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I have Bowling Green as being in the GLI; perhaps that's what you meant by the Michigan State home/home?
        I forgot about the GLI.

October 13 is MSU @ BG. October 14 is BG @ MSU.
        November 24 and 25 is Miami at BG.

The WMU or OSU series may be taking a break for a year.

Comment

That will complete North Dakota's opponents.

Although I'm sure you meant the trips were both away, I don't think they can do it on the same trip unless school isn't in session due to NCAA regulations, and the only place that happens is across the new year.
          Rumored dates for a couple series: Oct 6-7 for Michigan/PSU (not sure on order), and PC/UML Oct 20-21.

Comment

Rumor on reddit regarding St. Cloud's OOC

BC will visit the Brooks Center for the first time in October. SCSU will travel to Princeton for the first time. Fairbanks will fly down for a pair. And in-state rivalries still remain with two home-and-home series vs MN and MSUM.
            "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

From the Mack Report (Merrimack) site.

Home: vs. Wisconsin (likely in November)

Road:
              Minnesota-Duluth (2 games in October),
              Denver/Colorado College (2 games in December)
              Colgate (2 games).

Comment

Here is what I have heard but not seen yet:

Bemidji with Duluth, home and home, October 13 and 14
                Air Force at Bemidji, October 20 and 21
                Bemidji and North Dakota, home and home, January 12 and 13
                Bemidji at Princeton unknown at this time (Thanksgiving or New Year's?)
                Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                  Here is what I have heard but not seen yet:

Bemidji with Duluth, home and home, October 13 and 14
                  Air Force at Bemidji, October 20 and 21
                  Bemidji and North Dakota, home and home, January 12 and 13
                  Bemidji at Princeton unknown at this time (Thanksgiving or New Year's?)
                  Happen to know which team is home first on each of those?

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                    Rumor on reddit regarding St. Cloud's OOC

BC will visit the Brooks Center for the first time in October. SCSU will travel to Princeton for the first time. Fairbanks will fly down for a pair. And in-state rivalries still remain with two home-and-home series vs MN and MSUM.
                    Interesting, thanks. Can't ever recall the Nanooks making a trip to SCSU.

I don't think it's a super well kept secret that we are going to play an extra two games against UAA as a non-conference series (presumably home and home). My guess is that would happen in early October, replacing Anchorage's Kendall Classic tourney, but I don't know for sure.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Happen to know which team is home first on each of those?
                      Nothing that I have heard. If I had to guess, the Duluth series would be in Bemidji on Friday and in Duluth on Saturday since they were the opposite this year. My gut tells me Bemidji on Friday and Grand Forks on Saturday, but that is just my gut. Maybe Bemidji will get the Saturday game since the Beavers were in Grand Forks for two last year?
                      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Interesting to note that Scott Sandelin said UMD would visit MSU-Mankato on a Tuesday night. It's hard to get schedules to match up in realignment I guess. No specific date was mentioned. Would assume they would pay a return visit on a similar night.

The NCHC composite schedule will be released tomorrow. WMU accidentally linked to their schedule but it has since been deleted. UMD is playing WMU in Duluth in November then at Kalamazoo in February. Can't remember the exact dates but by this time tomorrow we will have them.
                        Last edited by Biddco; 04-11-2017, 05:18 PM.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                          Nothing that I have heard. If I had to guess, the Duluth series would be in Bemidji on Friday and in Duluth on Saturday since they were the opposite this year. My gut tells me Bemidji on Friday and Grand Forks on Saturday, but that is just my gut. Maybe Bemidji will get the Saturday game since the Beavers were in Grand Forks for two last year?
                          Looks like someone already gave the Duluth order and it was the opposite; I'll pencil in North Dakota as per your direction. Obviously it can change pretty easily on a computer, and just as a little disclaimer: The spreadsheet I put together annually on this topic is unofficial; for the dogma, you'll want to check the respective schools' sites (which could take quite a while to release, hence the spreadsheet).

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Interesting to note that Scott Sandelin said UMD would visit MSU-Mankato on a Tuesday night. It's hard to get schedules to match up in realignment I guess. No specific date was mentioned. Would assume they would pay a return visit on a similar night.

The NCHC composite schedule will be released tomorrow. WMU accidentally linked to their schedule but it has since been deleted. UMD is playing WMU in Duluth in November then at Kalamazoo in February. Can't remember the exact dates but by this time tomorrow we will have them.
                            I assume as part of a broken home/home? That would finish out all your opponents.

I suppose it's possible that it could be one game, although that sort of leaves you out to pasture unless you play two exhibitions. Mankato plays four in Alaska (fairly certain they won't play 38, but you never know).

Comment

@JoshSeguin24: St. Lawrence and Union each play a pair at North Dakota. Dutchmen Dec. 29th-30th, SLU Oct. 13th-14th #ECACHockey

@JoshSeguin24: Cornell plays a pair at Miami, Dec. 1-2 #ECACHockey

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X