Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 281 to 288 of 288

Thread: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

  1. #281
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,108

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by techtodenver View Post
    http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf - From the Brown Thread

    Mistake as to 12/2 game - Should be RPI and not Princeton.

    I don't think SLU will be involved at all with our games with Canisius, I can only make the assumption that Casey wanted a game in before returning to conference play as it would've been just over a month from the last game in early December so that is why the games are split up, I personally like the idea but our non-conference is no joke and then you're adding a Canisius team that returns a lot of scoring and should be on the top of AH, it will be another great test for Clarkson.
    Quick fix on the URL: http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf (yours got cut off; be sure to copy the actual URL and not just text in the forum)
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  2. #282
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    221

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Quick fix on the URL: http://advancement.brown.edu/busf/do...y_Schedule.pdf (yours got cut off; be sure to copy the actual URL and not just text in the forum)
    Ah yes I was in a hurry, my mistake, thanks for the correction.

  3. #283
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,108

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by techtodenver View Post
    Ah yes I was in a hurry, my mistake, thanks for the correction.
    No problem.

    Does the Round Table have a thread specific to schedule? I didn't see much of anything... I know eLynah has one for the purposes of Cornell's schedule...
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  4. #284
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    619

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Updates to UAH's schedule:

    * Moved: UAH at Northern Michigan, from Feb. 2-3 to Dec. 1-2
    * Moved: Northern Michigan at UAH, from Oct. 27-28 to Feb. 3-4
    * Added: UAH at Cornell, Oct. 27-28

    http://uahchargers.com/news/2017/5/2...18-season.aspx
    Michael Napier - UAH '97
    uahhockey.com

    UAH Chargers Hockey
    U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
    NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
    CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
    CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

  5. #285
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    221

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    No problem.

    Does the Round Table have a thread specific to schedule? I didn't see much of anything... I know eLynah has one for the purposes of Cornell's schedule...
    No there is not, I know the schedule has been discussed in a few threads but I don't think one will be put up until the official schedule is announced. Every opponent is in order so the dates will be all announced soon.

  6. #286
    Coach Emeritus
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Enjoying the arrival of the Broadmoor Trophy in 2017
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Do we have dates for the GLI yet?
    GLI dates are now dependent on both the NHL and NBA schedule with the move to Little Caesars Arena, so no determination on those until the pro leagues announce their games.

  7. #287
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,108

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UAHStatman View Post
    Updates to UAH's schedule:

    * Moved: UAH at Northern Michigan, from Feb. 2-3 to Dec. 1-2
    * Moved: Northern Michigan at UAH, from Oct. 27-28 to Feb. 3-4
    * Added: UAH at Cornell, Oct. 27-28

    http://uahchargers.com/news/2017/5/2...18-season.aspx
    That's terrific news; I'm really glad you were able to get to the point where you can play 34 games. Given in the past you haven't gone over that even when permitted, I'll assume effective completeness.

    Would someone who is a member of eLynah be so kind as to let them know? I don't have an account there.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  8. #288
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    184,337

    Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    That's terrific news; I'm really glad you were able to get to the point where you can play 34 games. Given in the past you haven't gone over that even when permitted, I'll assume effective completeness.

    Would someone who is a member of eLynah be so kind as to let them know? I don't have an account there.
    Done

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •