Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
    Yeah, poor coaching, bad players. Can't wait to see the new freshmen next season.
    wouldn't next season bring the same poor coaching back?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      wouldn't next season bring the same poor coaching back?
      Shortly after NoDak scored their game winning goal in OT yesterday, I asked who our new coach should be next season!

Comment

Proud of this team tonight. Some gutsy play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
          Shortly after NoDak scored their game winning goal in OT yesterday, I asked who our new coach should be next season!
          Great recruiter...bad coach...zero secondary scoring .relies on individual skill plays to score....the fact that he keeps putting Bellows out there is sickening...on the positive Krys has had a great bounceback game..Hickey can't complete a pass or get a shot through..Fabbro looks out of sorts tonight...great effort though tonight except Bellows...Bobo clearly is playing injured

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
            Absolutely.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
              Yeah, regardless of what happens here, I'm really happy with what I've seen. The people who have argued that there is a lack of effort or no interest in playing for BU, only here to go to the NHL, etc. are nuts. I hope that Quinn can learn and adapt just like he teaches his players, and I hope he can get some balance with the classes once he gets all his players in here.

Most importantly, we went west and actually won an NCAA tournament game! That's the biggest thing to come out of this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                Great recruiter...bad coach...zero secondary scoring .relies on individual skill plays to score....the fact that he keeps putting Bellows out there is sickening...on the positive Krys has had a great bounceback game..Hickey can't complete a pass or get a shot through..Fabbro looks out of sorts tonight...great effort though tonight except Bellows...Bobo clearly is playing injured
                bellows is doing all he can. geez.

and hopefully GQ will figure this out. our issue is depth. again, robbie would help on 3rd or 4th lines. even fortunato would down there (as a harper clone). we need experienced upperclassmen to balance out the young 1st rd draft picks who will be here for a season or 2. we have some guys on the top 3 lines who are a stretch there. but they just need to keep the legs going and work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                  Yeah, regardless of what happens here, I'm really happy with what I've seen. The people who have argued that there is a lack of effort or no interest in playing for BU, only here to go to the NHL, etc. are nuts. I hope that Quinn can learn and adapt just like he teaches his players, and I hope he can get some balance with the classes once he gets all his players in here.

Most importantly, we went west and actually won an NCAA tournament game! That's the biggest thing to come out of this weekend.
                  Hard to disagree with that...hope you are right

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    bellows is doing all he can. geez.

and hopefully GQ will figure this out. our issue is depth. again, robbie would help on 3rd or 4th lines. even fortunato would down there (as a harper clone). we need experienced upperclassmen to balance out the young 1st rd draft picks who will be here for a season or 2. we have some guys on the top 3 lines who are a stretch there. but they just need to keep the legs going and work.
                    If that is all he has then please go to MajorJunior..I won't be unhappy if he pops one in though

Comment

Aaah, that's too bad.

Comment

ah ****

Comment

Well there it is. The magic runs out.

Comment

all that talent
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Had to call that one

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Had to call that one
                                yup. as pete sheppard would say "stupid penalty"

Comment

Working...
                                X