Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    yup. bellows with the save
    Makes the save after getting walked out of the corner

Comment

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      If this cloonan line is BUs third, i know why he only wants to play two.
      yah. no depth. as much as the top line is talented, every team has that. the difference is 3rd and 4th.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Chad Krys just plain got beat. No effort at all on that play.

Comment

90% of BU's passes are to the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
            Chad Krys just plain got beat. No effort at all on that play.
            they are dead. amazing the lack of conditioning right now.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Not so sure about that call. Def looked like he embellished it

Comment

The longer this goes, the more this reminds me of the '00 OT loss to St. Lawrence, where DiPietro stopped 77 of 80.

Comment

What a dive
                  In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
                    The longer this goes, the more this reminds me of the '00 OT loss to St. Lawrence, where DiPietro stopped 77 of 80.
                    That was a LONG ride home from Albany. We didn't even stay for any of the 2nd game (Michigan / Maine)...

Comment

Great game, tired legs
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Unbelievable. That just shows you where hockey rates. A lot of people don't HAVE ESPNU...unbelievable. How the **ck can you show three hours and forty-five minutes of a game and then move it another channel??????

Comment

Starman is exactly right about how "talented" players sometimes don't know "how" to make the simple play....except about the part that Quinn is going to say that to his players...

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team get 0 shots in a period.

Comment

BU with zero shots on goal in OT.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Great game, tired legs
                                I know a couple of people have mentioned "lack of conditioning," but at this point I don't know how you can evaluate that. Both teams are gassed and it's tough to make plays when that happens. Unfortunately, the game is probably now going to be decided on a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X