Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    sioux were winning and going to be a 2 seed.

now fargo
    duluth 2
    bu 7
    sioux 10
    ohio st 15
    First round exit .Replay of the Denver and Minny tourney losses.

Comment

Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
      First round exit .Replay of the Denver and Minny tourney losses.
      looks like that regardless of the venue or the opponent

bu needs sioux to win tonight to avoid losing to them in fargo. sioux will end up 8 then and be another 2 seed like bu.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        I'm watching Duluth right now. BU would be roadkill.
        Lowell is the league's hope

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Lowell is the league's hope
          I don't understand...BU is incredible..I saw it on the NHL Network..."the only guy who can screw this up you are looking at him"...DQ....it can't be true Lowell didn't have one guy on the World Junior Team or any first round stud defenseman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            I'm watching Duluth right now. BU would be roadkill.
            No worries...just claim youth and that the team lost its confidence...worked last year

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
              I don't understand...BU is incredible..I saw it on the NHL Network..."the only guy who can screw this up you are looking at him"...DQ....it can't be true Lowell didn't have one guy on the World Junior Team or any first round stud defenseman.
              You know I am historically one of the biggest naysayers on this board to the ridiculous extent of calling the 2009 NC bittersweet because it kept Parker around. That said I do root for the team. Why do I sense that you root for another program. Are you that lunatic Hokydad?

Comment

He also hates tom anastos for some reason. Granted anastos is a train wreck...

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                  You know I am historically one of the biggest naysayers on this board to the ridiculous extent of calling the 2009 NC bittersweet because it kept Parker around. That said I do root for the team. Why do I sense that you root for another program. Are you that lunatic Hokydad?
                  switzerdad

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    switzerdad
                    Not even close Nookie...just someone who knows hockey and doesn't fall for the NHL draft pick bs...enjoy watching Lowell keep winning 🏆

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      He also hates tom anastos for some reason. Granted anastos is a train wreck...
                      Don't hate Anastos at all ...just feel sorry for MSU fans and college hockey is better with a strong MSU program...no worries though he is done

Comment

Not even close Nookie...just someone who knows hockey and doesn't fall for the NHL draft pick bs...enjoy watching Lowell keep winning 🏆
                        ****. NO. NO. NO...

Go be a Northeastern fan or something.
                        BS UMass Lowell 2015
                        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Don't hate Anastos at all ...just feel sorry for MSU fans and college hockey is better with a strong MSU program...no worries though he is done
                          MSU should be a lot better but they are always gonna be 2nd fiddle to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. And now Notre Dame is joining.

Comment

well, get ready all you high donating terrier loyalty pointers!!!! get on a plane for fargo to see the boys drop one to sioux

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                              ****. NO. NO. NO...

Go be a Northeastern fan or something.
                              Don't worry jack wagon...not a fan of Lowell at all other than your coach does things the right way...sadly if BU is going to continue with this entitled NHL farm team approach there will be many more beatings from Lowell headed BU's way

Comment

Hope Quinn had a front row seat for this game. It was a clinic on how you play hockey by both teams. An undermanned BC squad would have smoked any other team in the league tonight...except for the one team that wanted it as bad as they did. That's all about coaching. Lowell chases the puck with the best of them, makes crisp passes, shoots from around the faceoff circle and not with both skates on the blue line, and only throws the puck on net if they have a guy sitting in the crease (usually two). Oh, and their goalie doesn't give up sieve goals although that's not on the coach. Even with no rooting interest this championship game was a pleasure to watch.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X