Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

I guess BUtttogether/Switzerdad is a bit disappointed in "Chuck's" play tonight...
    Last edited by BU2K; 03-24-2017, 06:35 PM.
    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Now we cheer for THE Ohio State University!

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
        I guess BUtttogether/Switzerdadsis a bit disappointed in "Chuck's" play tonight​.
        Yes let's forget all the odd man rushes and floating into the corner while Oettinger bails him out..that being said nice job finishing Kellers incredible pass...If BFU2K...is happy watching that game then you are a moron...same old same old...Oettinger and Keller and a lot of nothing from "NHL" draft picks....Fabbro was good..Krys was awful..Harper was awful...Bellows....please
        Last edited by BUtogether; 03-24-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          if BU scores 5 goals, i'll eat my hat!
          4-3. And a boatload of saves. You should nibble on the brim.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            Yup!
            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

That was a great goal! I'm glad the ref's took the time to get that offsides call right. They could have said can't tell can't overturn. Who doesn't love College Hockey!
              Go Cats!

Comment

Those refs are probably needing a police guard for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                  4-3. And a boatload of saves. You should nibble on the brim.
                  Well they scored 5 but one got called back so I think that counts.

Comment

Yes, Mason Jobst for Ohio State is a great player played 1 year of High School hockey with my son here in Indiana.
                    Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                      Well they scored 5 but one got called back so I think that counts.
                      So you're saying go and eat the whole brim and make it a beanie?

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                        Yup!
                        Do we dislike the b1g or nachos? I'm rooting against the b1g throughout
                        BS UMass Lowell 2015
                        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

we cheer for triple ot to even it out
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Congratulations to the Terriers. Tough game to lose, but so it goes. Good luck the rest of the way.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                              Yes let's forget all the odd man rushes and floating into the corner while Oettinger bails him out..that being said nice job finishing Kellers incredible pass...If BFU2K...is happy watching that game then you are a moron...same old same old...Oettinger and Keller and a lot of nothing from "NHL" draft picks....Fabbro was good..Krys was awful..Harper was awful...Bellows....please
                              wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                                Do we dislike the b1g or nachos? I'm rooting against the b1g throughout
                                Overall I'd just like Minn-D out as well as Denver, have Ohio-BU tomorrow and Ped State-Mich Tech final Sunday. And a Lowell-Fake Hockey East final on Sunday too.
                                Last edited by riverchief1; 03-24-2017, 06:53 PM.
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                                X