Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

why not switch western Michigan and BU? I realize bracket integrity but certainly rewards those fans that want to see their team play. I see 500 fans (maybe) at the air Force-western Michigan game. What a joke. only 6 real eastern teams in the tournament and 2 get sent out west.

Comment

Well, if BU somehow makes it out of this bracket and into Chicago, at least no one will be able to whine that BU doesn't belong there or had an easy ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
        You mean separate pre and post game threads?
        Bravo
        BS UMass Lowell 2015
        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
          Well, if BU somehow makes it out of this bracket and into Chicago, at least no one will be able to whine that BU doesn't belong there or had an easy ride.
          Nope, we'll all be saying "who is this Switzer kid"
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
            they have no one to blame but each other.
            fyp

Comment

It's not a joke to follow bracket integrity. By and large that is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                It's not a joke to follow bracket integrity. By and large that is what happened.
                Not a joke, but they certainly didn't follow recent precedent by not making more attendance swaps.
                Last edited by Tater; 03-19-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                  Nope, we'll all be saying "who is this Switzer kid"
                  They certainly won't be saying" who is that Folin kid"

Comment

Unless I missed some media somewhere, I don't believe any college hockey media correctly predicted the bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                      Bravo
                      Go troll your own teams thread *** clown

Comment

Then Western should be playing Cornell. That's 6-11. It should either be all chalk or all region. They are having it both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                          Unless I missed some media somewhere, I don't believe any college hockey media correctly predicted the bracket.
                          Which I can actually understand because it seemed like every expert had a different bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by christos1968 View Post
                            Then Western should be playing Cornell. That's 6-11. It should either be all chalk or all region. They are having it both ways.
                            They always have it both ways. That's how this works. It's never all one way of thinking. It's what they think is the best combination of bracket integrity and attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                              Actually if you look up the advanced metrics the top 6 D get over 33% of their shots blocked which is not good..Diffley around 38% and that terrible player Switzer 8%
                              UML's top 6 D got 33.1% of their shots blocked, so I guess they're not very good either. I also checked top ranked Denver's top 6 D and they had 32.8% of their shots blocked, so I guess they stink as well.

Sean
                              Last edited by Sean Pickett; 03-19-2017, 12:30 PM.
                              Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                              Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                              BU Hockey highlights and extras
                              NCAA Hockey Financials
                              Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                              I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

They always have it both ways. That's how this works. It's never all one way of thinking. It's what they think is the best combination of bracket integrity and attendance.
                                How many fans will be at the Air Force -Western Michigan game (2nd game of the doubleheader) in Providence? 500? Talk about a dreary atmosphere for an NCAA tournament game. Just play it at the Moses Brown rink- that should fit all the fans who want to be there

Comment

Working...
                                X