Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread III: Terriers falling (into the off season)

Chickod see if your neighbor has espnu

Comment

• Originally posted by kbz View Post
      after the lengthy goal review my brother texted me "Is McAvoy still eligible. I thought maybe he signed with the Bruins during that review. "
      Maybe that's why he won't shoot the puck

Comment

Or can't you watch online?

Comment

Um if you are calling a penalty on that it's a PS

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Or can't you watch online?

I have it. I'm just saying some people don't and you can't watch online without logging in with a cable provider ID.

Comment

Wow what are you doing greenway

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Um if you are calling a penalty on that it's a PS
                Inexplicable...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  Unbelievable. That just shows you where hockey rates. A lot of people don't HAVE ESPNU...unbelievable. How the **ck can you show three hours and forty-five minutes of a game and then move it another channel??????
                  There are some cable providers (like Comcast) that carry ESPNU on a higher service tier than ESPN2. I agree with you, moving a 2OT game from a secondary channel to a tertiary one is bull****.
                  Colgate '09

Comment

Do THEY get a penalty for running into Oettinger?

Comment

"I just can't believe how calm he is for how old he is", on Oettinger again. Kiss of death.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Terriers look like they got their legs back. They think it's tomorrow.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

This is like that Holy Cross / Minnesota game. And we feel like Holy Cross...

Comment

That's a goal unless the whistle blew.

Comment

Hahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaha
                              BS UMass Lowell 2015
                              PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                That's a goal unless the whistle blew.
                                Welcome to our world.
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                                X