Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College vs Wisconsin Semi Final 2017

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Seriously, I can't remember. What was the score?
    3-1
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      Only in my dreams.
      In your dreams might be a total extinction of bc fans minus one. Oh wait, that already happened last year.
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I'm so tired of the same fking thing every single fking year
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Wisconsin was definitely the better teams after BC's early good start came to an end in the first period. After they had 13 shots they just stalled out and Wisconsin took over. After that it was the Katie Burt show. She was the best player on the ice. Too bad she couldn't score for her team too.

Comment

TTT, my first 3 years on UNH, we lost in the ECAC quarterfinals so I can relate to your frustration......but let me say, knowing where we are now and where we've been, aren't you still enjoying the journey you have every year? At least BC was still relevant until the finals!!!

Comment

Imagine how Crowley feels. This might be continually affecting what she otherwise could be earning.

Comment

You know the answer...Hockey East has to improve it's overall competitive level.
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Congrats to Wisconsin on the semi-final win. Heartbroken for my Eagles (again). Wondering if we'll ever get over the hump. Also wondering how Clarkson manages to do what they do. They seem to be the only eastern school that can stand toe-to-toe and beat the western powerhouses. What are they doing that we're not?

Comment

Originally posted by pigglegg View Post
                    Congrats to Wisconsin on the semi-final win. Heartbroken for my Eagles (again). Wondering if we'll ever get over the hump. Also wondering how Clarkson manages to do what they do. They seem to be the only eastern school that can stand toe-to-toe and beat the western powerhouses. What are they doing that we're not?
                    Among other things, they're making sure they have their best teams in seasons when the western powers are relatively weak. 2014 was an Olympic year, when Clarkson lost no one to centralization. This edition of the Gophers is a couple of steps below the last five years, and I don't think that Wisconsin is as good as it was last year, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                      Among other things, they're making sure they have their best teams in seasons when the western powers are relatively weak. 2014 was an Olympic year, when Clarkson lost no one to centralization. This edition of the Gophers is a couple of steps below the last five years, and I don't think that Wisconsin is as good as it was last year, either.

Oh, i get it now. Whenever an eastern team beats a western team its in a weak year for the westerners. Thanks for not showing the well known western bias and giving an excuse before the final started. I feel so educated now.

Comment

Originally posted by pigglegg View Post
                        The short version is 2 words: Matt Desrosiers

He and his staff devise a system, gets the players to buy into a system and they play the system. He and his assistants are as good as anyone out there.

LGT LGT LGT
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Among other things, they're making sure they have their best teams in seasons when the western powers are relatively weak.
                          At least on paper, Clarkson was likely better last year than it is now. It just ran into a BC team that was much better a year ago than it is this season, and still almost won.

Comment

I don't think that anyone will be putting an asterisk by their name if Clarkson wins the title. Yeah, Minnesota wasn't as good as the last couple of years. But Wisconsin has been getting better year-by-year since 2013 and UMD came back from dead (relatively) this year to be a major factor nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              At least on paper, Clarkson was likely better last year than it is now. It just ran into a BC team that was much better a year ago than it is this season, and still almost won.
                              Could be. It would be an interesting conmentary on the state of the sport if all of the teams in laat year's Frozen Four returned squads that are not as good, yet made it back to the Frozen Four anyway.

Comment

Could be. It would be an interesting conmentary on the state of the sport if all of the teams in laat year's Frozen Four returned squads that are not as good, yet made it back to the Frozen Four anyway.
                                Wisconsin is better. The Badgers miss Burke, but they're better up front.

Comment

Working...
                                X