Minnesota vs Clarkson Semifinal 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Clarkson Semifinal 2017

Some nice goals for both teams, but some casual, sloppy or whatever defense did the Gophs in. Should be a very good game tomorrow.
    "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Wow - hats off to Clarkson. Was amazed how they could control the neutral zone and consistently take our zone with speed. Our first line, specially Panneck, controlled the play when they were out there. After that, we had no answer really...bummer. Clarkson was the better team tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
        Gorgeous individual effort and goal unassisted by Harmon against multiple UM defenders.

Was wondering where Mercer was all game? Showed up to contribute to the last goal.

CU is more Golden than UM tonight.

Congratulations to CU on the win and a good effort by UM. Competitive game.

Did the crowd thicken up for the second game? From what I could tell it looked like a lot of people wearing red who were there for the first game made like Elvis for the second game. Is that correct, those who were there?
        Mercer assisted on Clarkson's 2nd goal and their game winner so I'd say she showed up just fine. Great players always do. They find a way to contribute even if you don't happen to see it because it's too subtle for you. It doesn't always have to be flashy, just effective, and she was just that, very effective!

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
          They find a way to contribute even if you don't happen to see it because it's too subtle for you.
          Must have been too subtle for the announcer too because he didn't say her name much. There's no doubt Mercer's a great player but I thought in this game Bannon and Harmon were the two players who really stood out.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
          X