Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Women's World Championships

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    He's obviously playing mind games with Rigsby not giving her the Canada match-up which I'm sure shocked just about everyone and he obviously hates Wisconsin. Next game you'll see Knight Duggan Decker on the 4th line. Go to Vegas and book that one.
    Save your money people. I hate to say it, but Knight and Decker are still the best tandem in the game. Although any combo of Brandt with Kessel or Pannek didn't look too far behind them in the replay I watched today. And Coyne with just about anyone would be right there, too. But, I'm sure you're right, Stauber does hate the Badgers, everyone outside of Wisconsin does.
    "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      He's obviously playing mind games with Rigsby not giving her the Canada match-up which I'm sure shocked just about everyone and he obviously hates Wisconsin. Next game you'll see Knight Duggan Decker on the 4th line. Go to Vegas and book that one.
      Umm didn't USA Shutout Canada without Rigsby in net??... Hard to second guess a decision when it works out.... Should starting 6 all be Badgers? "he obviously hates Wisconsin" Really??? My guess is that winning is the goal here in every game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Do you also serve cheese with that whine?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
          Save your money people. I hate to say it, but Knight and Decker are still the best tandem in the game. Although any combo of Brandt with Kessel or Pannek didn't look too far behind them in the replay I watched today. And Coyne with just about anyone would be right there, too. But, I'm sure you're right, Stauber does hate the Badgers, everyone outside of Wisconsin does.
          Heck half the people who live there hate it too. Why do you think they drink so much?

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
            Heck half the people who live there hate it too. Why do you think they drink so much?
            I'm not sure why they drink at all, now that Heileman's Special Export (Wisconsin's own version of "The Green Death") isn't brewed in LaCrosse anymore. They probably drink those berry flavored beers nowadays which explains a lot about them I suppose. Sad, really.
            "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Finland spent 30 minutes running Sweden out of the building. The 3-0 score doesn't really do justice to justvhow lopsided it was. Even when the territorial advantage evened up over the second half of the 2nd period, the Finns were getting the only good scoring chances.

I also love watching Hiirikoski play.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFan View Post
                Common denominator is Mel Davidson........not saying she has done a good job in the past..........like all Leaders it is time for a change......game has changed.....same type of players from the past don't work now. USA development programs in both mens and women's programs is better than what Canada has at this time.
                which of the young players do you think can play at the national level? The ones in the forwards group that did got a chance in 2015 and were all disappointing and bad except for maybe Clark and Davis who are playing now. Of the defence, krzyzaniak and fortino are locks for the Olympic team. The rest are unreliable.

Haley Irwin must get the 'C' for the duration of the tournament and heading into the olympics. But no, team canada women needs to send a political statement, something symbolic... they still love to mislead fans and everybody about sochi which was so long ago. That win was a total fluke. The hatred and meanness team canada women has for their opponents has dissipated into hashtags and mantras and selfies. And the coaching is so bad.

Anyways, cannot wait for the Finland-Canada semi on Thursday. Hope Iya Gavrilova scores for Russia tonight.

Comment

iya gavrilova has not had a point this tournament.

Comment

Chechs beat the Swiss today. Swiss in danger of relegation. !

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffron View Post
                      Hope Iya Gavrilova scores for Russia tonight.
                      Shokhina got the first goal for Russia over the Germans. Russia up 1-0.

Comment

Rather surprised that throat protectors aren't mandatory for goaltenders at his tournament.

Noticed neither Raty or Rigsby sporting one (probably are others)...real bad idea it seems to me.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                          Shokhina got the first goal for Russia over the Germans. Russia up 1-0.
                          Spielberger responds for Germany to make it 1-1 after two. Russia took five minor penalties in the 2nd and the last one, for too many men, cost them.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Spielberger responds for Germany to make it 1-1 after two. Russia took five minor penalties in the 2nd and the last one, for too many men, cost them.
                            Upset in the making. ?
                            Germany now ahead 2-1. Just over 9 minutes left in the third.
                            (Game shown live on TSN here north of the border.)

Comment

Upset in the making. ?
                              USA plays Germany in tomorrow's second semifinal.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Upset in the making. ?
                                Grosse Aufregung Deutschland gegen USA im Halbfinale am Donnerstag.

Comment

Working...
                                X